RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shut up Hylton! Yuh nuh hear bout JDX!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, read this again without skimming. Too busy a day at work.

This report EXCLUSIVELY damns the PNP. The report goes from 1972 to 2007 and the PNP was in power for the last 18 years of that! More than enuff time to effect changes, so Hylton sounds like an imbecile pontificating about it. Where was the concern and concerted action when the GOJ of which he was a part was in power??? He was a Minister for crying out loud. Maybe even in the Cabinet at one point.

He even has the unmitigated gall to mention the St Lucia example from 2002 to 2007. Him figget him was in power then, that it was on HIS watch. All I see is him spewing platitudes left right and centre. Is like is mostly numbskulls we have in representational politics in jamaica (and I mean on BOTH) sides. Termite invasion everywhere!

Dont know if this present set doing much better, but I would proffer that AGRICULTURAL productivity is on the improve, just based on the renewed robustness of that sector.

How can he be so brazen to be talking about this in this manner? Is it that he knows the average Joe is so fool-fool that he wont be taken to task for it?

Comment

Working...
    X