No announcement yet.

Sports and schools in Jamaica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Were you a transfer student from there to Munro??

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
      No way!

Apart from the exceptionally gifted few, school sports should be viewed a way to build discpline and teamwork, and have some fun. Thats about it.
      Obviously it is just me...FULL 100 on each and every area of education mi seh! No area left behind.

Facilities? FULL 100

Staffing? FULL 100

Academics? FULL 100

Cultural activities? FULL 100

Extra-curicular activites and exposure? FULL 100

No area must be treated like the poor cousin! Absolutely best environment for our kids!

FORWARD mi seh!
      ...but then I am but the lone voice in the wilderness
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        sigh

maybe i can hang on to the fact that my sister went to wolmers girls.

YAY!
        Yup- Siblings, parents, children and other close family members of Wolmerian's tend to benefit from the education that is brought home by the Wolmerians. Many times I have heard of people reaching great heights and on further investigation I discover a Wolmerian connection.
        The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

but yuh could only mention it this year. why? boys champs give yuh a voice?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            but yuh could only mention it this year. why? boys champs give yuh a voice?
            Yeah dem wake up fram a 50 year slumber... wi soon put dem to sleep again
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
            X