From what I saw on the internet ..Portia mash im up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From what I saw on the internet ..Portia mash im up

BAD !....It look like di lbourite dem a guh down.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

This girl moderator is a fool , wha kinda idiot question that ?..Portia is a smart lady.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

The internet show sittin' different than the television?

Comment

LOL!! OK that was funny.

You supposed to know X by now. Him come to a pre-determined conclusion and then go looking for the facts later.

Him is the biggest anti-Mantu pon the forum, but him quiet pon dat topic since last night bwoy. I wonder why?
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Yuh in denial or serious campaign mode,unnuh a hope an pray , like di PNP any card can play , it nuh close as unnuh xpect, if anyone win by a landside a di PNP ..if its a squeaker then its di JLP ...a suh mi see it.

Unnuh can gwaan kuss Portia and her mispronounciation , di ting is di masses can relate to that........back fiyah......BIG TIME.

Silly PR move by the JLP!

Comment

Well Island man we will see come election time .Predetermined ?...good one.

Comment

Portia mash him up? LOL

The comedy really start yah now. Down to two of Portia's advisers I was listening to last night complaining about her performance and them just had to stay quiet when a woman started to go on and on about the Queen, Truck Record, JEEP among others. The only thing she was stronger on was corruption and b-attyman. And her views on the b-attyman dont fall in line with x.

Comment

Islandman Brick & Me ....like Mi Say Portia Mash Im Up Bad !

PNP WIN BY LANDSIDE!

Comment

You think the debate is what caused this victory? LOL

Comment

twist and shout...me...i gave you solid reasons,ignore them like the jlp party.

Comment

Yes sah, big respek. This was the post I was telling my wife about. Someone called it but I couldn't remember who.

Respek.

Comment

Fi real

Comment

Working...
                        X