Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ah wheh di.. ?!

lol ! woiee !

All now yuh nuh show where mi wrong.. you however have a difficult time explaining what you mean by "80 not 48"

Comment

an all now yuh nuh ansah.. look like this one have yuh all twisted up Skengy..

yuh remember the units yet ?

Comment

he was speeding,,,,,,,,,,END OF STORY

Comment

catch up Skengy.. no-one is disputing that he was going over the speed limit.

wi ah talk bout police discretion...

now that I have educated you on the facts regarding the speeds involved you can now offer some contribution in this area of discretion.

Comment

yuh cyaan tell me when fi focus pon..

Comment

discretion

for going 30kph over........ok

Comment

what is the purpose of a speed limit ?

Comment

The primary purpose of speed limits is to enhance safety by reducing risks imposed by drivers speed choices. The intent is to reduce disparities in speeds and reduce the potential for vehicle conflicts. A related function of speed limits is to provide the basis for enforcement and sanctions for those who drive at speeds excessive for conditions and endanger others.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                    yes ..... i get the feeling there is more to this than meets the eye. why would the police officer want to arrest the man for speeding instead of just issuing a ticket?
                    Clearly he was not being taken to the station for speeding...but for the attempted bribe...the article is poorly constructed

Let's get some balance here pls
                    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

You know the difference between KMH & MPH?

Comment

It is really amazing to me that lettered people can be so warped in their thinking due to tribal allegiance... this tribalism thing is a really virulent disease... it converts otherwise rational people to the daffy

You seem to believe that:

1. Bicknell was vitimized... I suppose that's possible. Such people are usually immune from trivia like tickets, arrest, hand cuffing and delay of their offspring's travel plans... That's for little people...so, prima facie, he clearly MUST be a subject of victimization

2. He was victimized because of what?? Skin color? Class?? Wealth?? JLP affiliation?? ... state your case

3. There was premeditation by the officers in victimizing Bicknell... I guess you believe they also knew that that Vaz fellow would interject himself to try to "fix" things??? So they lay in wait to entrap him??
                        Sounds quite plausible for these all seeing policemen

4. The sergeant in your estimation (as the victimizer) is a PNP supporter. Evidence for you of this state of being is the so called color of his clothing.
                        I saw a video of the Police Federation guy with the sergeant...he (the sergeant) appeared to be wearing an ID type tag with a lanyard around his neck...it did appear orange.... is that the article of clothing you refer to as "evidence" of political leaning??
                        This of course is preposterous as so called "evidence"... are you stark raving mad??

I don't think so...perhaps you're just a stark raving tribalist

If you have a belief about motive...please adduce something sensible when trying to support your deduction.... or run the risk of appearing idiotic.... in this appearance you have succeeded magnificently.

Doan tap atall..
                        Last edited by Don1; August 27, 2012, 03:13 PM.
                        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I hope di officah have more than money among papers...

dat nah guh cut it !

Comment

What is amazing is that you guys totally ignored what I said about Bicknell having major public airings about his displeasure re the police's behaviour and that of the JFF in that area for years. Those airings have had to do with what Bicknell believed to be unfair treatment of his Waterhouse team when it visited that area. It is not possible for a Police Sgt, who has served in that area for several years, not to know Bicknell and not to know about Bicknell's publicly stated comments about actions re his Waterhouse team in that area.

I am a friend of neither Bicknell, Vaz, nor Forbes. I know enough of the background and I have enough experiences with police in Ja to really believe this story does not walk straight. When I add several other pieces of cricumstantial stuff, I am convinced this is not just about an attempt to corrupt the police and to corrupt justice.

You also completely ignored my previous postings which stated that I have experienced similar things while in the company of players from both political parties on different occasions. Many on both sides have remarked to me that police are out of control. As to Bicknell and Vaz, I never said justice should not run its course. What I maintain is that my experience and gut convinced me that more is at play.
                            Last edited by Westman; August 27, 2012, 05:14 PM.
                            "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

That's the wikipedia definition, perhaps.

A speed limit is a vehicle through which our cops top up their salaries.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Very good.. so now you should be able to see the room for discretion for a vehicle going 48 mph on a 4 Lane Highway which allows 50 mph at points.

Comment

Working...
                                X