No announcement yet.

I am very upset;

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is racism impacting the Bajan kids ?

Comment

Yuh evah guh a Black Tie affair ?

Yuh did watch Men In Black ?

Wheh yuh tink bout Black Ops ?

Time to wave the White Flag..

Comment

That would be a start... or is ongly sea sun and sand him muss come down fah ?

Comment

In high end audio circles, a black background is a GOOD thing. An account in the black is a desirable state of affairs.

In war a black-out in communications keeps your side safe. A black outfit in London is always in style for going out to party.

Playing this stupid semantic game cant help Jamaica, but as I say, people prefer any distraction to rolling up the sleeve and working to solve glaring problems. Carnival time everytime! Dont tap at all.

Comment

Such nonsense, Brickie!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Heh heh, good one!
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

dem run guh Babylon and hitch up next tuh KKK and excel doh..

time wi stap di damn foolishness..

"Its the Economy Stupid"

Comment

So I presume you wear white to funeral inna 'Merica? And you bride did wear a black dress at you wedding?
                  "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Ah thru mi busy yuh nuh. Anyway the last funeral I attended I was neither dressed in black or white. My bride wasn't in all white either. If she had chosen black it wouldn't have bothered me.

What you seem to be endorsing ere is the deep seated psychological issues that plagues the majority of Jakans. This is why you find the wigs, long false hairs and bleaching creams. Most Jakans would rather mate someone of lighter hue this way to run away from black. Why? Well from the day they were born Black is associated with everything wrong. Black is to mourn (which law was passed saying black is for mourning) black magic (bad magic) and the list goes on. Can you imagine if someone said Jesus was a black sub Saharan man (with animal bones and all round the neck)? Food for thought huh.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                      Ah thru mi busy yuh nuh. Anyway the last funeral I attended I was neither dressed in black or white. My bride wasn't in all white either.
                      Hmmmmmm.... does this mean you got married at a funeral??

Yuh miggle name is Damion??
                      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Quiat Jawge! Omniscient Willi nuh tell yuh dat it not important!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

bwoy we really have problems to rhatid. LOL.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

What's the difference between a wedding and a funeral anyway?

For the man, his freedom just died.

Feel free to add to this!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I keep telling you to get out of that tree of ignorance and you refuse to do so. Because you were wandering too close to the truth, "they" mixed you up by telling you things are myth and fairy tale. Of course you being wanting to be called an intellectual happily agreed. Okay it's fictional yet jesus is still too good to be black. why can't Jesus be sub Saharan black (with animal bones and all around his neck)? Listening to you I know you have no knowledge of the truth; hence a confused being.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                                What's the difference between a wedding and a funeral anyway?

For the man, his freedom just died.

Feel free to add to this!
                                yuh right to ********!!! Mine eyes openeth
                                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                                X