RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scavenging for cowfoot, sausages in Rio Cobre...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You don't have to say it, per se! But you other utterances amount to the same thing!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

you can't give them self worth. Something them have to develop themselves.

What more damaging the motto or the warp ways we have to explain everything that happen around us, like many calling Cash Plus a "blackman way of getting rich" and calling Lotto scam "Repatriation"?

Some a we have a way of justifying every wrong. We need fi clean up ourself first and take the blame for nuff of what happen to us.
      Last edited by Assasin; October 6, 2012, 03:46 PM.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Thanks Mosiah. Very hug watershed area for the Rio Cobre..lots of chicken, pigs and cattle farms in Bogwalk, Linstead, Ewarton....then we have the cesspits, latrines, garages...agricultural runoff....Bauxite....

Comment

Saw one photo of a woman with a tattoo of size on her back. Have to wonder what the cost was.

Politicians will have taken note.

Comment

Allergic to cheese and dont like chamPAIN...Try again! LoL

Comment

No it is not. Fix the Skools and give REAL education. This is no substitute.

Thnis is the samfie way out.

Comment

I am surprised at you.

You dont think any of these stupid things about yourself, why not???

You who got all kinds of opportunities that most Jakan have never got should know better. U grow up inna Africa, Guh Manroe, live inna Merka and do long sojourns inna ASIA...should have a better world view. U should instantly recognize effery you see going on in Jamaica and scream from the loudest rooftop for it to stop.

Motto Mo, motto?? Could that be anywhere NEAR the top problem facing Jam?

Lets say we we change the motto tomorrow, what exactly will change? How will our descent into the abyss be slowed??

U are better than that Mo..

Comment

You have to understand the underlying social implications and reasons for the tattoo....what was the image you saw?

Comment

And I said that was the top problem facing Jamaica.

sigh

We can agree on this - education. And I have long spoken my views on that and why these two governments nuh mek it.

Yuh haffi carry mi bizniz come a road, didn't ya?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Hush...E
                      Education and self worth alone wont cut it...our warped value systems from top to bottom....it ruff.

Comment

And who says those things by themselves will cut it?!??

Suh, unnu really believe that I think a change of motto would have us all living like Singaporeans tomorrow?!?!?

The warped value systems can be improved by education, self-worth, hope and other things. Wi must can whistle and walk same time. No?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

No badda "unnu" mi! I dont disagree with you at all...see the other St. Lucian jus mek ducks...

Comment

Ok!

Whey yuh deh? Jamaica?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Only in my mind...

Comment

Yuh post all yuh bizniz right yasso. How else mi know? Lol

Now mek we focus on the important like eddikashun and force the people so-called servants fi do what dem get elected to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X