Snoop lion ROARS and lights it up with Movado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1of1 View Post
    why di yard artist dem caan unite demselves, snoop affi come round fi duh it

dem nuh love di music, a di hype dem love
    Makes good business sense for the yard artist. A collaboration with Snoop really gives them exposure and market reach they may not normally have with their regular Jamaican artist. The same can be sad for Snoop too, especially considering he is entering mainstream reggae.

I was surprised to see Snoop didn't a solo piece on the track.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Snoop was party to the same nonsense abroad(West Coast vs East Coast).
      My problem with Snoop Dog is by professing to be Bob Marley reincarnated it is clear his entry signifies rulership role he has not earned but possibly embraced by the media abroad hence fueling his objectives.
      It reduces Movado etc to mere pawns.

Comment

Nice music fi snoop . If Snoop wasn't into it, most wouldn't even pay an attention to it. Nothing special in my book.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

unity message wi love
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
            Snoop was party to the same nonsense abroad(West Coast vs East Coast).
            My problem with Snoop Dog is by professing to be Bob Marley reincarnated it is clear his entry signifies rulership role he has not earned but possibly embraced by the media abroad hence fueling his objectives.
            It reduces Movado etc to mere pawns.
            Did he really say he is Bob Marley reincarnate Rockman? I never heard that.
            I know he said he spent a couple months in Jamaica and he had a spiritual awakening and he would be converting to Rastafari and changing his genre to reggae. He said he needed to clean up his act and set a better example for his kids.

Anyway, he has a right to change if he thinks he must. People grow over time. He will be no Bob Marley reincarnate however you look at it.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

It is widely reported he said that.
              I can't understand the exuberant measures taking by Rasta to facilitate his "new enlightening".They went way beyond what was called for and it has to be the international prestige Snoop Dog demands.Our otherwise undiluted Rasta seems to have some explaining to do,Rasta is already on the map, can't be bought,and is forever suspicious of babylon infiltration.
              Snoop Dog is going to be propped up by the FARIN media and may very well become the voice of Rasta.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                It is widely reported he said that.
                I can't understand the exuberant measures taking by Rasta to facilitate his "new enlightening".They went way beyond what was called for and it has to be the international prestige Snoop Dog demands.Our otherwise undiluted Rasta seems to have some explaining to do,Rasta is already on the map, can't be bought,and is forever suspicious of babylon infiltration.
                Snoop Dog is going to be propped up by the FARIN media and may very well become the voice of Rasta.
                I think you are overacting now. No one man out there speaks for all Rastas right now. I do not see why the foreign media would think a recent convert can speak for everyone. Not going to happen.

Comment

Snoop did not really push the east West thing. More Pac biggiesuge and puff

Comment

Rasta is separate from Reggae,yet Reggae is the reason why it is embraced by people of other nationality throughout the World.Bob Marley legacy played an important role.So what you have is members from abroad hungry for a perspective and they take their cue not from the the Bobo, Nyahbinghi, Twelve Tribe but from Rastas that distinguished themselves in Reggae.
                    You will be surprised what the media will do to fulfill an agenda.

Comment

Working...
                    X