No announcement yet.

Anthony B Inna Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You don't even know what you are agreeing with...Hortical admits that he commands that fee but has to share with band, manager and agent...some of unnuh nuh tek time fi read before you run in enuh

Comment

You have time a argue wit people who nuh know what a clock a strike...

Comment

Charges were dropped...apparently it was a band member who was smuggling it in an amp...

Comment

Beenie Man got $50K last year for a show in Haiti...these numbers come straight from a reputable booking agent...

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            Sad to hear. Did some work with Anthony B in the past. He has an organize setup in the states. They were quick to call about the business arrangement and royalties. More Jamaican artist need that kind of setup.
            Yup...Anthony B don't ramp wit his career...

Comment

Man think a chicken feed sometimes fi keep certain shows if you have no great connections within the industry.

Big up mi Ambassadah that do him thing year in, year out. I remember back in the early 90s, Super Cat was demanding 30K when he was a hit. Some of the artist will work with you and some won't. That is why you see some at home now not doing many shows but any decent artist you see on the festival curcuit performing in stadiums etc. they are making a decent living and Anthony B is in demand in there.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Really careless of Anthony B and it may cost him his quality of life as he knows it.
                Atlanta Georgia just keep popping up in Jakan artists career altering experiences,the famous sound mc that demanded video of him brandishing a Glock be placed on YouTube,Mac(Buju case)was from there,and now Anthony B runs afoul of his work visa requirements just for being arrested....

Comment

I am not sure if he ran afoul of Visa requirements or if he needs one. I think he resides in the states. Not sure of his status.

The fact is many of our artists live careless and for too long. Many think Herb is legal and they have a right to have it with them everytime.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                    Charges were dropped...apparently it was a band member who was smuggling it in an amp...
                    They charged everyone with the same offence. Just needed one member to step up and own it or for his lawyer to show that he did know anything about it.
                    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

buckingham palace anyone

Comment

Working...
                      X