RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So why the rath we don't drop everything an focus on this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol.....thats what our system has become , elected leaders who dictate nothing every 5 years and revolve the seat democratically who do same , are you following my post .

Democratic dictatorship, we tek it to a new height , we swap parties to do same when it pleases the agenda.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Fair enuff...

Comment

What we waste the last 2 years doing?
        ask mike henry/davis/samuda them nuh...I am just repeating what I heard them saying on the radio/tv...I dont have the time to search specifically for the quotes...but that's their view

Comment

We are asking you idiot boy:

In a statement to Parliament on Tuesday, the minister of transport, works and housing, Dr Omar Davies, announced that the Government would be pressing along with negotiations which could lead to the completion of the north-south link of Highway 2000; the Gordon Cay Container Transhipment hub, and the Fort Augusta Container terminal.

The OCG, headed by Greg Christie, had stated it was not in agreement with the direct negotiations with investors in relation to the three projects. The office had said the projects should be subject to competitive tender.
          So the OCG made their position clear and the Government decided to ignore their position and "press on" with negotiations to get the hub built...so how exactly has the OCG held up the project for the last two years...eediat...

Comment

Think about it. How long they take to pass the law to withdraw the money from NHT?
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

did I put forward a view? where?

Comment

They will be getting help from Singapore other bigger heads on the 'Master Plan'.

Is bout US$500,000 going spend on the plan preparation...

This does not have anything to do with the core elements that have to be in place.. Divestment, Dredging and Caymanas preparation.. dem is more infrastructure setup.

Master Plan speaks to Logistics Services and how it all connect tughedda.. the real value adds...

Di 8 Billion Money need to see the 'Master Plan'..

Dredging haffi gwaan full speed regardless !

How the KCT Divestment going ?

Comment

Poised for take off......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

no you are defending one.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

no...telling you what the ministers[over last 2 years] said...direct answer to willia

Comment

Going forward, I will send you all my topics to post DWRCLROTHFL

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                          Jamaica needs a business leader to run the island not a populist, i.e bloomberg.
                          You are unrealistic here. Bloomberg can gain power by buying his election @ $150 Million a pop...he's worth $25 Billion and doesn't have to listen to any constituency...as mi sistren of Bloomberg's Jewish persuasion said...He has Fcuk You Money. If im nuh like whe yuh ah deal wid...im seh Fcuk You an yuh cyaan duh im nutten

In the real world of Jamaica's politricks guys like Tufton and Bunting cannot lead the country effectively....they have little political leverage to institute reforms even within their own tribe...much less in Jamaica

Politricks is the art of the possible....dose guys would find leadership relatively impossible at the current time. Witness the fact that Holness is not in full control of his owna tribe...dats instructive

Like it or not...ah suh di ting set
                          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Well it is no answer. Most are already aware of what is been said. Do you think the OCG is a serious obstacle and remember in your intial post when you wrote "OCG" you didn't say it was anybody else's opininon which led me to believe it was yours and you went and got support.

Comment

support to show what they were/are saying

Comment

but how did you post "OCG" to Willi's question? You didn't post the quote then.

Comment

Working...
                                X