X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tivoli Commission of Enquiry - All Angles

http://televisionjamaica.com/Program...x/Videos/26299

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Senator Alexander Williams did not make much sense. I'm embarrassed for him.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Is pure politics and posturing. All ah dem.

Look how Finsac get dismissed...

How the hell we allow Public Defender to get blocked from finishing his criminal investigation?

Not a dyam thing gonna come outta the Commision.

Might all well go strait to the InterAmerican Commission.

Goffe was the best, though she lacked specifics, but she appealed to the highest levels within us as a people.

Comment

lacked specifics

Comment

These guys are arguing about lack of money ,we loose multi millions every year by corruption , billions over the years and here we have a commison that is justified balked at because of lack of money.

The only question is ,will it get at the truth and will suggestive remedies be implemented ?

If not ,lets not waste time and that is our main problem.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Dis bredda williams ...smh.....a Ben bredda ?...man tribal streak juss a bawl out....man cooold sahh...juss labourrrr /green inna im blood ....poor woman from the JFJ ,she nuh undersatnd di problem is the constitution she inna di colonial trick,nice passionate speech as for Ronnie he played his political card well..

In order for this inquiry to be succesfull the constitution must also be on trial.It did play a role.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

What kind of political card did Ronnie play?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Let's keep the trite responses out of it. How exactly was each panelist political?

I thought they all made sense except Q bredda. I'm utterly embarrassed for the poor fellow. But it might be hard for him to be objective about it.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Brethren I am going to talk to you not out of ignoranace,arrogance and malice ,when I look at things anything ,maybe its a new york mentality to view actions in that spehere even genuine good deeds.I look at it from a cost and benefit point of view ,every subject in life has that design in my view ,whom does it cost and whom does it benefit ,then i look at justification ,i.e is it justified -(actions and outcomes)- how was it justified again back to cost and benefit, you see its circular.

Ronnie - cost and benefit - he is a M.P that represents the PNP ,what does it cost him to advocate for the right of advocating for the civil rights i.e commision of inquiry for Jamaican citizens- nothing - does it benefit him for advocating for said commision - from a political point of view yes ,it gives the impression that the PNP cares about its citizens , it benefits his social and religous conscience to advocate said role.

Is he justified in doing that ? as a PNP M.P of parliament of course it does,if he is a man of god as he proclaims of course it does.

Same train of thought applies to everyother panelist in regards to my interpretaion of their views ,Williams has serious questions in my cost benefit and justification analysis by objecting to the inquiry.

Comment

Comrade.. easy yuhself..

Comment

Di PD interim report implies that serious crimes were committed. This means that a multiple MURDER investigation has been obstructed and what we need is to remove obstacles to a COMPLETE and thorough ROUTINE murder investigation. The JDF needs to forward the ballistic evidence and not try to hide behind a CoE.

We dont need a CoE, at least until the murder investigation is completed. We dont need a circus that will obscure the serious issue of a mudrder investigation.

When that is done, we can have a truth and recon show. Before that it tends to be a gross deriliction of duty, a political sideshow.

Comment

Q breddah was a flop on the political side, did not engage nor pull the heartstrings with his appeal. Total political novice. He was halting and not suave at all, BUT he had one central point that could not be denied.

A Multiple murder investigation has been thwarted and instead of using the power of the State to force it thru, we are segueing into a poppyshow CoE which will serve the obscurers.

Now the PNP/JLP/chattering class types all have their own agendas, but we the public need to see a proper CRIMINAL investigation completed as a routine matter of course. We should not be distracted from that.

Comment

I get you!

I agree about pursuing the criminal investigation, but that should not trump, negate or compromise the need for a COE, in my view.

For me, if it means not televising the circ...the COE, to prevent the grandstanding, the "do not recall"s, the "pack bags and go"s and the rest of it, then don't! I will rely on the news media to tell me what happened.

We must have quality people here who can come up with good commissioners and good terms of reference that will deal with it in a way we can all be proud. But, as Ms. Goff said, we ourselves as a nation have to show that we want that and that we can do it. If we can't, then what do we really want for Jamaica?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I can drink to dat! Chin, chin!

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                              Is pure politics and posturing. All ah dem.

Look how Finsac get dismissed...

How the hell we allow Public Defender to get blocked from finishing his criminal investigation?

Not a dyam thing gonna come outta the Commision.

Might all well go strait to the InterAmerican Commission.

Goffe was the best, though she lacked specifics, but she appealed to the highest levels within us as a people.
                              FINSAC?
                              Willi: Do you believe crimes were committed?
                              If so, please enlighten us?
                              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                              X