No announcement yet.

Tivoli Commission of Enquiry - All Angles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting ,was it worth 70 odd lives and why is he Duss so special.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

What is the MOE going to prove?
      1. JLP didn't want to extradite Dudud..ok we know that...can't be a terms of reference.
      2. There was extra judicial killing....ok we know that but as said, there is no ballistics so no one will be held responsibile...leaders will say they didn't authorize it and frontline men will say it's not them.
      3. Army in Tivoli - the world knows that.......we got rid or partially got rid of it..time to move on.

That thing about 70 lost of lifes...as cold as this sounds..it is the casualty of war...Tivoli is the state of mostly lazy criminal elements who survive of robbing other people, drugs, othere criminal acts, and government handouts. People were given ample opprtunity to leave the community....not only just before the excursion....but even at the point wen people from the area was burning down police stations..
      Now all of them looking for payment..another HANDOUT.....I say don't give it to them...too long the rest of Jamaica has been working to support people like this.

Right before the excursion you had these people protesting that Dudus is like GOD and they can't come in to get Dudus as it will be war.
      All along these people felt that Tivoli was untouchable and was like it's own country where government, police, and soldiers don't have a say...they were proven wrong and the war they satrted they got...turn the page and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Plush View Post
        Tivoli is the state of mostly lazy criminal elements who survive of robbing other people, drugs, othere criminal acts, and government handouts. People were given ample opprtunity to leave the community....not only just before the excursion....but even at the point wen people from the area was burning down police stations..
        Now all of them looking for payment..another HANDOUT.....I say don't give it to them...too long the rest of Jamaica has been working to support people like this.

Right before the excursion you had these people protesting that Dudus is like GOD and they can't come in to get Dudus as it will be war.
        All along these people felt that Tivoli was untouchable and was like it's own country where government, police, and soldiers don't have a say...they were proven wrong and the war they satrted they got...turn the page and move on.
        Plush, you are an intelligent person. Please stop this nonsense! You are speaking from a most ignorant position.

I will address just one part of this nonsense - where do you suppose the vast majority of people would go if they made up their minds to leave?

Not really looking for an answer. You just wrote a bag a garbage just now and it really doesn't even deserve a response from anyone!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Why is Dudus special? Yuh never hear Bruce tell US fi guh easy cause dem cyaan come tek Dudus just suh? Dem push Bruce into a corner and him gi dem what dem waan...now yuh cow bawling bout the same thing Bruce warned yuh bout?

Comment

Originally posted by Plush View Post
            Seriously, why do they bother interviewing these illterates? All dem care about is money...NOt a dollar should be given to most of these people in Tivoli..It's not like they were working people paying taxes...It can hott mi head fi dem.....I personally don't think we need an enquiry because one way or another, Tivoli did need fi get wipe out.
            sigh

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah, thats your opinion and I respect that. I see things not from the JLP or PNP eyes. I'm sure that the sentiments I expressed are shared my many. And yeah, we heard of those who wanted to leave but cudn't because they would have gotten killed by the inside....I guess no one had ever left Tivoli before.

I saw with my own eyes the firepower that met the security forces when they tried to enter Tivoli in 2001. It was on National and International TV. So forgive me if my comments seem harsh and ignorant but I have no pity for a set of people who support criminal elements like I have seen displayed.

And I guess everyone in Tivoli is still living in fear...As up to now, I haven't heard any reports from residents staing that the people from their community were wrong to shoot at police, were wrong to bomb police stations, were wrong for all the crimes that the committed....27 people or more were killed in 2001 and the lessons weren't learnt then.

We had the Manatt hearing to go through all the interference with extraditing dudus..You can be sure that whatever hearing comes next it will be more of the same.....or is it that we are going to have the full footage from the US aircraft played at the hearings.
              I ask, will it be a hearing just about how the police and soldiers conducted themselves? Or is it a hearing about gaining political mileage.
              Jamaica had enough of this in my mind

Comment

The JLP Soldiers and Police ?

When you say JLP who do you mean ?

Expose the narco-political relationship ? How exactly ?

I thought Dudus was going to do that.. or was that just a hope ?

Comment

I find the schizophrenia of these 'non-partisan' members of the Diaspora quite comical.

Comment

with the exception of the boss...Willi...right?

Comment

I find it that many on here can only see things through a specific lens..if it isn't fitting the way 1 side see it then it can't be right...sorry people, wake up..we alll have to be responsible for our actions...I too lived in Rema before...I actually know some of Dudus close relative....I'm probably more familiar with what is happening in Jamaica than most on here....but hey, unlike some, I don't clame to know it all..but based on what I know, I have an opinion which I know is not popular......The police, soldiers, and Government can more freely walk in Tivoli now....2 years ago it was restricted access...what we need to do is implement development programs to ensure we never have this problem again.....
                      Ronnie came on and he was strictly about talking the talk of the PNP...He doesnt know much about Finsac but what he know is that it's not as important...I thought this was an event that almost bankrupt the country...I could be wrong though....
                      Both Politicians were doing what politicians do...defend their party's stance even if it doesn't make sense.

IF we didn't have the Manatt enquiry I would say yes..we definitely need one....But what are we gonna find out that we don't already know....
                      If we are doing the enquiry to give people a voice and let them express how hurt they are then fine...I guess we all deserve that....But I'm sure most will tell you that Dudus was an innocent man that should never be touched. Will the Enquiry change how these people think...not in a million years

Comment

Willi exhibits schizophrenia ?

Comment

is he 'non-partisan' members of the Diaspora?

Comment

The argument that one enquiry was a circus so we should have no more could not be more...ridiculous!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Ronnie claimed the greatest transfer of wealth from the poor to the rich since the abolition of slavery occurred post FINSAC.. he of all people should know about Finsac and its importance...

Comment

It is not a matter of should.. there is no money.. remember ?

Comment

Working...
                                X