Does anybody else get the feeling that

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Does anybody else get the feeling that

The malfunctions of the PNP government is a glaring indication of the incompetence of the opposition...if you cannot beat them from across the fence, then join them and try to get things right, your efforts will be appreciated. As for your good school story... Mi go a Sunday school, suh nobody cyaan fool me. I learned about the great Joshua, who now sits beside his creator, enjoying the fruits of his labor...Try Sunday school next... The teachings of the great Joshua has prolong the lives of many doubters like yourself, give yourself a chance.
    Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
    Mitty

Comment

Originally posted by Mitty View Post
      The malfunctions of the PNP government is a glaring indication of the incompetence of the opposition...if you cannot beat them from across the fence, then join them and try to get things right, your efforts will be appreciated. As for your good school story... Mi go a Sunday school, suh nobody cyaan fool me. I learned about the great Joshua, who now sits beside his creator, enjoying the fruits of his labor...Try Sunday school next... The teachings of the great Joshua has prolong the lives of many doubters like yourself, give yourself a chance.
      Pon the day a judgement I need to ask God why him mek suhmuch jokas end up a Jamaica? Why him couldn't mek some a unuh lan a T&T or Barbados. Blame the opposition Mitty, yuh fit in with the rest a the jokas round here!
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Maudib say "When you ready to discuss reality armed with actual data.. let me know."
        Well bredrin, I dont know if you want to go there, your only chance in this discussion is to arm yourself with the necessary data, which will work against you. I am not sure if your interpretive skills will allow for the propagation of an insightful rebuttle, but because you a good youth I will engage you. Bring on your facts and data.
        Mitty

Comment

Easy Lazie, me deh ya a try press Maudib button and you waan come buy out the man argument... Cho man!! if you want help BenJ, wipe the nervous sweat offa him brow, and tell him fi wheel and come again.
          Mitty

Comment

Jamaicans have to be the only set a people that tek serious issues fi mockery. Then again, is only Jamaica woulda elect jokers fi Prime Minister.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

One question.. have you been following the debate on the change of route ?

If not yuh not qualified to discuss this matter intelligently.

Stick to public relations statements about how road look pretty and nicely patterned eyes and generic statements that have no bearing on reality..

List the massive projects this Admin has gotten 'right' in 18 years after perpetual evaluation and weighing geography, citizens and variables to provide efficient and substainable development..

Clown.

Comment

You expose your ignorance again.

Winning elections and Managing a country properly are TWO DIFFRANT tings..

So the opposition was fractured in a power struggle.. what does this have to do with appropriate critisicm of Govt Administration and demanding accountability ???

Go worship at the grave of you saviour and leave serious discussion on serious matter to serious people..

Him probably a spin in him grave at what him party and Jamaica come tuh, at least him repent of his sins in the 70's and beg anneda chance.. pity him did dead because it look like him did learn from his errors..

Comment

People talking bout serious issues and in comes a clown talking about Joshua..

Is muss some serious weed dem was a bun in the 70's.. dem still high and delusional..

Comment

Good one, yu say "Winning elections and Managing a country properly are TWO DIFFRANT tings"...a guess stating the obvious is an insightful achievement for you. You mussi draw deh one deh from the back of your cranium. Anyway,simple logic, yu haffi achieve step one b4 you can move to step two, yu cyaan blame the PNP fi winning elections. Check this out... if two laywers took the bar for one job, this job is to represent amajor client in the courtroom. One pass, should the guy who failed complained the he would do a better job representing the client in court, because the other guy only knows how to pass the bar..lose this foolishness from you repertoire..it nuh mek nuh sense. Furthermore, who say you not supposed to criticise the government, please stick to the argument at hand..nuh go off pon no tangent. If yu argument lacks substance, keep quiet, i will understand. What is the score of the match?
                    Mitty

Comment

Originally posted by Mitty View Post
                      Good one, yu say "Winning elections and Managing a country properly are TWO DIFFRANT tings"...a guess stating the obvious is an insightful achievement for you. You mussi draw deh one deh from the back of your cranium. Anyway,simple logic, yu haffi achieve step one b4 you can move to step two, yu cyaan blame the PNP fi winning elections. Check this out... if two laywers took the bar for one job, this job is to represent amajor client in the courtroom. One pass, should the guy who failed complained the he would do a better job representing the client in court, because the other guy only knows how to pass the bar..lose this foolishness from you repertoire..it nuh mek nuh sense. Furthermore, who say you not supposed to criticise the government, please stick to the argument at hand..nuh go off pon no tangent. If yu argument lacks substance, keep quiet, i will understand. What is the score of the match?
                      Let me help yuh out cuz looks like you get lost trying to press buttons..

In a clear concise manner, state your point... if you have one.

Comment

Smoking weed in the 70s, bwoy i was still a child...dont try and relive you pass through decent people picney. Fresh and outa orda!! if mi madda ever hear yu.
                        Mitty

Comment

Ok, so what is the source of your delusions ?

Comment

1. Leaders that voted with a superpower to invade a sovereign country full a black people.
                            2. A leader who used racism to align himself with a super power that tried to starve a country full of black people.
                            3. A leader who tries to start a civil war among black people in a third world country.
                            4. A leader who sided with an ouside agency (CIA) to covertly overthrow a democratically elected PM
                            5. A leader who helped to influence the IMF to change the criteria for loans to a country full of black people
                            6. A leader who allowed American made weapons (M16) to kill hundreds of black people. Remember these guns were not made in Cuba or Russia.
                            7. A leader who broke a promise not to call early elections.
                            8. A leader who is so incompetent at winning elections that he has created a monarchy in a country where the people are longing for a change.
                            Mitty

Comment

Bossman,

There were many AK47s used in Jam in the 1970s, as well as Berrettas.

Many of the M16s on the black market came from Vietnam, as they were abandoned after the War.

Your post is very jaundiced. Seaga is guilty of many things, but he was NOT the only one and there were no innocents in 70's politics...dont be naive.

Comment

Hold it dung bredrin, why yu giving credibility to this crap... this was meant to extract a little provocation/humour, Lazie and Maudib didnt bite. respect.
                                Mitty

Comment

Working...
                                X