No announcement yet.

Mayor de Blasio flies to Puerto Rico conference in coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little earlier, because usually yuh come offa di plane fuss!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

For me it nuh make much difference. I will watch a movie or get some sleep.

Same thing I was going to do in first class. Overated for me, unless mi a pay the same price.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yeah but you reach in much better condition!

One time dem did overbook me flight and decide fe put me inna first class where dem did have some spare seat. It was lovely! Seat dem soft and comfortable and the flight attendants act like dem really want to serve you unlike the sour face one dem inna coach! Dem at you constant beck and call.

It is like being in a VIP lounge versus being in the the regular part of the club, or taking Knutsford Express versus a regular minibus from MoBay to town. Regular people like me couldn't justify it but if money is not a problem and you fly nuff it mek sense.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Unless Assasin never fly first class yet!

The difference is immense! Comfort, food...it could be a different aircraft di way it feel different.

Had the opportunity to fly on the new A380, but I was on the lower deck, on coach! Can only imagine how nice upstairs was!

Damn!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Fly first class before but it depend on the airline still.

Anyhow call me cheap but I won't pay for it. Has to be an upgrade.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Seat size, leg room, choice of meal, wine/drink b4, during, after meal, more baggage allowance, airport lounges, and like Island man says better service....you can use ur miles to upgrade and sometimes its not much more....other times not worth it...

Comment

Everything is relative, Sass. I won't quickly pay for it. In fact I have never flown first class simply by choice.

But if I had de Blasio money and NY State was footing the bill, and considering my 6'-5" frame - coach woulda never see mi!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yes...especially the 6'5' frame.

Comment

you can also use the points for a free flights, depend on how much you have.

In days gone by on long distant flight the back of the plane always had open seats to stretch out, but not so much nowadays. Yes I will take it but I will make no special effort.

A lot of people who can afford it still fly coach more time including Berres Hammond and Buju up to a few years ago.

Comment

Yes, Sass, some people will choose coach over first class, but to say there is no difference...not sure about that!

If I feel cramped in coach, I can only imagine how horrible it feels for someone who is 6'-5"!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                      X