Young man time now!!

Comment

Si Boop$ deh.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC51Ff7Z-fE

'Young man time!'

JLP delegates say they want leader who can teach people how to behave
      BY PAUL HENRY henryp@jamaicaobserver.com
      Monday, November 11, 2013

THE crowd rushed every which way, like a stampeding herd, screaming, setting off fire crackers, blowing noise makers and ringing bells.
      The crowd, consisting of mainly scantily clad women, clustered around various Jamaica Labour Party (JLP) officials who supported party leader Andrew Holness and danced wildly to loud music.

Audley Shaw shows his inked finger after casting his vote yesterday.

2/2

They chanted in unison, their voices like one huge hum, carried across the parking lot of the National Stadium in St Andrew.
      The wild celebrations were triggered by the announcement that Holness had beat back the challenge by Deputy Leader Audley Shaw for leadership of the party.
      "We want the teacher," one female delegate shouted to the Jamaica Observer, referring to Holness. "We don't want anybody who can trace. We want someone who can teach the people how to behave — Andrew, the leader."
      Soon, the members of parliament and other party officials who supported Holness, along with a throng of people decked in T-shirts bearing Holness's image, made their way to a makeshift stage where the celebration continued. Holness, too, made his way through the sea of delegates to the stage, where he invited Shaw to join him.
      Shaw, looking crestfallen, made his way with a few dejected-looking supporters.
      Hours earlier, during the voting process, most of the delegates said they supported Holness because he was young, bright and represented a new style of politics. They said Shaw was too much like Prime Minister Portia Simpson Miller and into what they called "ray-ray politics".
      But Shaw supporters said that he was the only hope of ending the reign of the ruling People's National Party and that he could bring stability to the country's economy with his experience.
      Still, the wave of delegates clad in T-shirts emblazoned with Holness's likeness was a sign of the 2,704 to 2,012 victory that was to come, as was the switching of Shaw T-shirts to Holness T-shirts by some.
      After the results were read, some Shaw supports appeared to have tears in their eyes.
      "For me, I wanted Audley Shaw to win. Everybody is saying that Andrew is young and he needs a chance, but I feel that Audley would do a better job because he's more experienced," a delegate from the constituency of East Kingston and Port Royal told the Observer.
      But delegates who supported Holness revelled in the victory.
      "Audley fi go siddung," said a South St Catherine delegate. "A young man time now. A young man we want. Andrew has fresh ideas and he would make a better prime minister. If Audley had won, a lot of young people who hadn't voted before would not vote in the next general election."
      Added delegate Sueyen Pantry from West Central St James: "I'm happy. I feel really good. He deserved the win. I guess the best man won."

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...#ixzz2kNMXbvBS

Comment

Originally posted by world fan View Post
        But Shaw supporters said that he was the only hope of ending the reign of the ruling People's National Party and that he could bring stability to the country's economy with his experience.
        HUH?!? What evidence is there that One Turd can stabilise economy?!?! Unless it mean stabilise the economy until the country has to be served the bitter medicine?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          HUH?!? What evidence is there that One Turd can stabilise economy?!?! Unless it mean stabilise the economy until the country has to be served the bitter medicine?
          Pay attention, he did it already. I guess being a typical clownrade you won't see that.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

If stability means running from the IMF tests den wi nuh waan nuh more a dat!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              If stability means running from the IMF tests den wi nuh waan nuh more a dat!
              Don't prove to us how daft you are, we already know. Who ran from IMF tests? I tell you, stop trying to rewrite history.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
              X