RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Black Nation is in crisis so no time for Empty Vessels..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's nothing wrong with yappin...but yappin should not be all in my opinion

Good Works run di cut. I thought I made that clear already
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

What is a mistake is the predatory & backward nature of the abominable JLPNP

Jamaica get fcuked....many people dead...many people leave....

But some still connected fortunately

But Stoni's cop out argument you parrot...doesn't hold water

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        which part yuh live?
        When last heard from Ben was "working for" the (then) new JLP Government

A brave soul

Comment

Yes apologies on that, that is very bad phrasing. More like the vacant spaces created by those who had massive govt investment from primary say through at least high school some uwi/utech etc has been filled with others who may not have been as good, now that is just the massive number of vacant spots as others were left like you and many of my bredrin ah yard who have done very well and done well for Ja too, however the combination of the best left behind and those that left may have created a better dynamic for the future.

Thanks Mo, you set me straight in that!

Comment

Don1 you ever admit you wrong on anything ever. You argument is like a one-way ting, you ever reason wid a bredrin, reasoning is a way where two party share ideas and come up with a better understanding as both have different experience and knowledge so when you reason wid brethrin certain truths you can't see from your position, others see and vice versa. Man yuhhard nuh blouse and skirt.
            The sum impact of many of us leaving I have come to realize is a significant net loss to Jamaica and a tiny gain to each of us abroad nuh matter how good we have done abroad, I now believe our net impact in Jamaica could have been more significant, your point on the party thing is well taken, however I also believe many of us could also have influenced that dynamic as well and our absence has been doubly negative.

So when you reason now, you nuh have to chop off a man hand to mek a point just talk you talk and bring your point, the hardcore don't do anything anyway I just ignore it and try to find your point between the firebun stuff.

Comment

Or the Mp's or a few of the Ministers both sides, the quality is weak.

Comment

why yuh ask ??

Comment

I have never been a civil servant..

Tap tell lie pon people.

Comment

yuh have time..

I juss deploy mi Wolverines to di man jawbone..

Argument dun.

Comment

Ok boss

Comment

Wooiiee!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                          yuh have time..

I juss deploy mi Wolverines to di man jawbone..

Argument dun.

LOL!

Comment

Hoist by your own petard

I have never been a civil servant..

Tap tell lie pon people.

1. I never mentioned the term "civil servant"

2. Consequently there is no lie... Mi nuh name Johnny

3. What we have is your own words..That you were working for the new government ..pity they didn't last a full term :

Now tek whe yuh eediat self...please

Comment

Yuh come back wid dat eediat ting...

Working on policy for the new govament nuh mean seh mi a wuk fi govament.. eediat..

Comment

Yuh come back wid dat eediat ting...

Working on policy for the new govament nuh mean seh mi a wuk fi govament..
                                Not "fi govament" ...just "for government"

Hoist by your own petard

Comment

Working...
                                X