No announcement yet.

Road Traffic Act stalled again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they have this little thing called a driving record...if i'm hiring a driver i'm gonna hire someone with a clean driving record...just like when i order from amazon i look at the seller ratings to see if i can trust the merchant...it's not rocket science..

Comment

You have any idea the background check the FBI, CIA etc conduct??? They check out your life from you are a kid so why can't a owner conduct a check of someone drivers record???

If they do and the person is clean then they have done their job. simple.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

yes we do have those systems in place...why would the owner want to challenge a ticket if the driver is willing to pay for it? yuh getting dizzy again X...

Comment

Now yuh talking Brick make it mandatory/ law ,clean stamp or certificate by the driver at time of hire,Owners must have a copy to be renewed every year or at every new hire.😏
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

LOL!!!
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Insurance ,they more tickets a base gets or owner gets,his insurance goes up.

I thought you said you know the business ?😏

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

better yet...owner does his due diligence before letting someone drive his car...if he can't be bothered then he'll be stuck paying ticket after ticket...his choice...

Comment

My wife drive my car go Florida and miss a toll, who you think them send the ticket to?

There is a reason why you register your car. You are responsible for who is driving it whether it is a private or public transport. You can't bear responsibility then you shouldn't register it.

Comment

rubbish...electronic tickets don't affect insurance...give it a rest X...you're drowning...

Comment

exactly...you lend out your car to somebody it's your responsibility...suppose they crash it...you gonna tell the insurance company that the driver is responsible for the deductible & they must get it from him? wish you luck...

Comment

Well let's see how the Senate votes on the amendments then talk to me.

Comment

him want one system for taxi driver to certify every year. Is there any special license to decide you who is a taxi driver????

X a chat fart again. LOL!!

Comment

Yes in NY ,it's called a TLC lic.😏,I have no clue what or how they do it in Kgn again my opinions are suggestions.

I don't think you can comprehend that🙄

Comment

how many tickets you can get in a year? X a chat fart. Instantly they get the ticket and know to have the driver pay it or fire him. Wait a year for what?

Comment

yes but who get the ticket in NY? the person with the TLC license or the person who owns the car? How often do they renew TLC, every year as you suggest?

Tell me any other country city that use what you suggest. Have you thought there must be a reason why no one uses it????? what would that reason be?

Comment

Working...
                                X