Road Traffic Act stalled again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mi a wait pon him fi answer.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Running around in circles,your question as per is there a lic for taxi drivers,the others have been answered already.

Run along,let's wait for the amendments.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

https://dmv.ny.gov/driver-license/ge...livery-vehicle

Are you a liad???? Give the info on License for NY taxi driver.
        Last edited by Assasin; November 24, 2018, 11:58 AM.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

COMPREHENSION IS NOT YOUR THING ! READ THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE,NOW APOLOGISE !

The New York City Taxi and Limousine Commission (T&LC) regulates taxi drivers and livery drivers in New York City. If you plan to drive a taxi or livery vehicle in New York City, contact the Taxi and Limousine Commission.

https://dmv.ny.gov/driver-license/ge...livery-vehicle

http://www.nyc.gov/html/tlc/html/lic..._license.shtml

Yuh nuh narmal.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

So the owner cyaan get back the money from the driver?

I mean people’s lives are at stake and to ask the owner to be more diligent in whom they hire and to do some proper checks.

I’m struggling to see where this is so wrong

A minibus hit my car some months ago and when I asked for insurance documents I was given a phone number for a minor politician ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

So drive **** carefully and obey the law if yuh nuh want tickets or yuh premium to go up .... that’s not rocket science.

It looks like what yuh defending is the right to drive bad without consequence surely you jest ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Of course he can get back his money if he can find him,I find no fault in the government and citizens demanding for a better service,my issue is for it to be fair .

Jamaica is trying to implement a first world solution,the question is do they have the technology to do so and even so can we do it better,the taxi business in NY is suffering because the harrasment from government is Killing the trade.

Alot of owners went out of business,drivers committing suicides.The service is still crap,it's not Rosy in the 1st world

Comment

Try collecting your money?

https://youtu.be/9iNnsZWUD_Y

Comment

There is nothing wrong with the proposed law. That's the way it works around the worfd

Comment

ok. Thanks for the info but you notice a few things? This only for NYC and not NY state? As Brickie said, this is new expense and it very expensive, how much is it for the medalllian and license for these taxi? You realise that there is additional cost for this license?

Let us get to the bottom of the original question. If a driver is is driving a taxi owned by you in NY city and a camera catch the car violating the law. Who is the ticket sent to? Who pay this ticket and how?

I am awaiting your answer.

Comment

Do realize part of the reason the owners went out of business is because of the fall of the price of the medallian that they own with this cab? At one point a Medallian was value 100,000 but this has fall drastically because of Uber and other problem. This is part of the reason for the fall of Michael Cohen (Trump Lawyer).

https://www.wired.com/story/why-are-...tting-suicide/

Maybe this will bring you to your senses. This still have nothing to do with owners making sure the drivers pay their tickets and obeying the laws of the road. This has to do with government policies, monitoring.

Comment

ANYTIME: I WILL SAY IT AGAIN , YUH NUH AVE NUH COMPREHENSION !

You make up your own facts to justify B.S ,even when the written word says something different , you twist, in most cases misinterpret and assign blame to others to justify foolishness and when its pointed out to you , you have no decency to apologise,eat your words,no you double down or pretend to hide behind a laugh of shame ,thinking that asking deflecting questions make you look any better.

Its not the 1st, this is one of many, leaving me to brand you a narcissitic pathological idiot.

Comment

Again ! that quick , at it again , playing the fool, ask yuh self the question what happened why the price of the medallion cabs fall ?

2nd not every TLC driver owns a medallion cab !

Comment

just answer the simple question.

I asked you to provide evidence of a license in NY. You provided one for NYC and that is fine. Go back and answer the simple question.

Who pay for the ticket?

You said there is a high suicide rate of drivers in NYC. What is the cause again?

Comment

Yes not all have Medallion but the ones with Medallions are the big biggest losers as their once sort after asset plumett. That is the major reason for these suicides, have nothing to do with tickets.

Who pay for a ticket that a camera catch a taxi breaking the law? explain that and I don't ask you another question.

Comment

Working...
                                X