• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
    Agreed while the rest gets screwed in a recession,is that your point

The Impact !

https://youtu.be/i86NFXSMpcc
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

It is all intertwine. Tourism affect the economy, it affects goods and services, it affect shipping, sports, mining, technology, education etc. Unless you live a back bush it is going to affect all areas of your economy, not just tourism.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        It is all intertwine. Tourism affect the economy, it affects goods and services, it affect shipping, sports, mining, technology, education etc. Unless you live a back bush it is going to affect all areas of your economy, not just tourism.

Yes Sass intertwine is synonymous with intrinsically, no need to repeat my statement

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

So how unnu a harp pon tourism so. Look at the topic up above. Tourism a di low hanging fruit.:Well_Done?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I dont think you will ever get it.

Comment

Working...
            X