Remittance question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
    surf ruff and it windy.....whu whey yuh seh? yuh confused? jamaican politician wants ALL that jamaicans living abroad has to offer but won't consider taking steps to allow them to excercise their francise via absentee ballot?
    ...massa gamma, tell im. Di hentire countrr want all di Jamaicans living abroad fi send haul dem can...but, dem nuh waan ear wan adda ting from wi. ...in fact, dem nuh even waan si wi...'jus sen wah yuh av'e dem-a seh!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I send money because of family relationships and I believe that I deserve a vote and my own North American member of the the Jamaican parliament.
      The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Nah give it up eh?! Yuh might regret it! Next ting di North American candidates mek unnu start shoot up di place ova dehso!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

iz yuh comrade...comrade sickko (btw that sound pyschopathic) yuh must mek those point to...an this issue you are preaching to the choir!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
          X