X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almshouse = supporting or ignoring criminal practices

You're welcome to get rid of Dippy. That would be a great start
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

should bypass all the towns if you ask me...same thing happens in st ann...trelawny & hanover...one dance in the town & it's bere traffic...mobay bypass has started which is good...don't get me started on getting through lucea...

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
        No we dont want them to find other outlets we want them here, we would rather get rid of those who keep up almshouse.

Hypocrite, you were one of the clowns that advocated for my banning when my football politics didnt align with Mosiah. Talk about almshouse, because your words might not be as explicit as Brick, your ignorance is on par with his.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

It seems you dont know the meaning of hypocrite.. First of all I did not advocate for Mosiah banning you at the time but now that I have thought about it, it would have been a pretty good idea. And BTW I am not talking about Bricktop.
          Last edited by OJ; August 12, 2021, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
            It seems you dont know the meaning of hypocrite.. First of all I did not advocate for Mosiah banning you at the time but now that I have thought about it, it would have been a pretty good idea. And BTW I am not talking about Bricktop.

Exactly, hypocrite! Brick isn't on your list of bringing the forum into disrepute. It's reserved for me and the Don.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
              Exactly, hypocrite! Brick isn't on your list of bringing the forum into disrepute. It's reserved for me and the Don.
              It’s all about politricks. Dippy is a die-hard and vociferous JLP supporter. He’s also connected with Dudus’ Murder Inc Tivoli Gardens crew which was the locus of JLP power via Seaga - the biggest JLP icon. So JLP supporters will NOT be critical of Dippy the Dummy Deportee for his close collaboration with JLP-aligned murderers and drug dealers. At best they’ll be silent - hoping the criticism will wane. They would rather give tacit support to Dippy (silence = consent) because of their shared political orientation.

That’s the extent to which tribal politics affects otherwise sensible people and disables critical thinking. The same phenomenon would be displayed by PNP die-hards if they were in that position.

Jamaica is fcuked up - straight
              Last edited by Don1; August 13, 2021, 07:19 AM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                It’s all about politricks. Dippy is a die-hard and vociferous JLP supporter. He’s also connected with Dudus’ Murder Inc Tivoli Gardens crew which was the locus of JLP power via Seaga - the biggest JLP icon. So JLP supporters will NOT be critical of Dippy the Dummy Deportee for his close collaboration with JLP-aligned murderers and drug dealers. At best they’ll be silent - hoping the criticism will wane. They would rather give tacit support to Dippy (silence = consent) because of their shared political orientation.

That’s the extent to which tribal politics affects otherwise sensible people and disables critical thinking. The same phenomenon would be displayed by PNP die-hards if they were in that position.

Jamaica is fcuked up - straight

So dem a hyper- crite

Comment

Absolutely….

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                  So dem a hyper- crite
                  Correct

Comment

Working...
                  X