Massive, CNN is carrying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massive, CNN is carrying

a 3 part series called, "God's Warriors," by Christian Amanpour. Last night it was about the Jews .. it was very telling. Tonight it will be about the Muslims and tomorrow night it will be the Christians.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

what of interest did it say about god's chosen people? i missed it.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Quite a bit, however of interest to me ... well, it was proven that the bombing were not only being carried out by the Palestines as the Jews have been playing their part. I'm not talking about the army, terrorists. The difference is dem not in the suicide thing.

I recalled a former PM being assasinated and all this time I was of the impression it was done by a Palestinian. The journalist proved it was done by a Jew that is very much against any peace process. I knew there were some that were against it, wasn't aware the movement was that strong.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        The journalist proved it was done by a Jew that is very much against any peace process. I knew there were some that were against it, wasn't aware the movement was that strong.
        Which part you deh?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

rabin, peres were all terrorist (by ANY definition possible) fighting for a jewish state.....not unlike what is happening with palestinians....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
          X