RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which investment company lose Jangle, Assassin and HL money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which investment company lose Jangle, Assassin and HL money?

Fun and joke aside, the news about Bolt's missing investment will unfairly taint many well run investment houses in Jamaica.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

yeah man, A long time them things a gwaan a yard. They look for the account with a nice some and steal stuff hoping it will not be noticed. Hope Bolt get back his money, but this will definitely affect the trust in the banking system.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

So we have had sagicor, NCB and now this. What checks and balances are these institutions doing and ultimate are the directors liable to pay back this money. This does not give any assurance for me to put my money in any Jamaican institution.

Comment

Somebody said the safest bank in Jamaica is Mavis Bank.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

• Westman
          Westman commented
          Editing a comment
          Definitely not hairy bank.

OJ , yuh nuh ear say government ave nutting fi duh wid dat , be mature,a long time dat a gwaaan......lol
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
        X