• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opps I spoke too soon....The Feds are here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9Nrad0e64E&t=7s

https://www.google.com/search?q=fbi+...id:O9Nrad0e64E
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post

If you have such evidence then give it to the police.
      This sounds eerily similar to a certain " Letterhead" comment on another shameful incident which painted Jamaica in a negative light internationally., probably just a coincidence. Also, must be coincidental that these incidents happened under........
      Let's see how far the defenders of the indefensible will go. This one is challenging even for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post

This sounds eerily similar to a certain " Letterhead" comment on another shameful incident which painted Jamaica in a negative light internationally., probably just a coincidence. Also, must be coincidental that these incidents happened under........
        Let's see how far the defenders of the indefensible will go. This one is challenging even for them.
        Rudi, you never fail to show your colors. Good to see you back on the forum ... now X have someone with which to exchange conjectures.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

LOL. Thanks fi the welcome my youth. I am enjoying the spectacle as the usual suspects Bob and Weave. I don't think you guys have fully grasped what happened and what will happen. Hint and clue read Nigel Clark's new reforms and rules for investment houses. It will give you guys a clue as to what took place. Unfortunately, horse gone through the gate. The conflicts of interest shouldn't pass the smell test even for you guys ( I am giving you the benefit of the doubt here. new year etc).
          Funny you should mention colour though. Who can compete with Uptown Green Choppings ? Skilibeng have nothing on you guys. Him say Wap Wap Wap. The UGC crew says:
          CHO CHOP CHOP. The 84 year old grandmother, Usain and others are finding out what happens when you drink The OUt Of Many One People Kool Aid.
          Brownman time in Green or should I say Lighter Shade Of Pale. Guess who has shown their true COLOURS. No shame in your game but then when has there ever been.

Comment

LOL. Thanks fi the welcome my youth. I am enjoying the spectacle as the usual suspects Bob and Weave. I don't think you guys have fully grasped what happened and what will happen. Hint and clue read Nigel Clark's new reforms and rules for investment houses. It will give you guys a clue as to what took place. Unfortunately, horse gone through the gate. The conflicts of interest shouldn't pass the smell test even for you guys ( I am giving you the benefit of the doubt here. new year etc).
            Funny you should mention colour though. Who can compete with Uptown Green Choppings ? Skilibeng have nothing on you guys. Him say Wap Wap Wap. The UGC crew says:
            CHO CHOP CHOP. The 84 year old grandmother, Usain and others are finding out what happens when you drink The OUt Of Many One People Kool Aid.
            Brownman time in Green or should I say Lighter Shade Of Pale. Guess who has shown their true COLOURS. No shame in your game but then when has there ever been.
            What? Because you down jump to conclusions and silly conjectures people don't grasp? Duh better than that Rudi. Banter is one thing but to just to that conclusion is jumping to the extreme.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Semantics Lazie, forget your grasp of the word conjecture, you do understand the implications and ramifications of this scam on the socio- political economic landscascape of Jamaica, by extension the global, on its financial institutoions or image ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I would recommend that you take a look at Nigel's proposed reforms and new rules. Maybe he's jumping to conclusions. Naah coudn't be.

Comment

I would recommend that you take a look at Nigel's proposed reforms and new rules. Maybe he's jumping to conclusions. Naah coudn't be.
                  Please don't equate Dr. Clark's approach to the meaningless rants that you, X and others are on.

Comment

• Rudi
                    Rudi commented
                    Editing a comment
                    "meaningless rants" eerily familiar. Didn't you say pretty much the same thing back in the Letterhead days. How did that turn out? Meaningless ? I think not. Again, Nigel's proposed changes in law tells you part of what went on. If you don't or refuse to grasp it just say so and it can be explained. He's doing his best with the awkward position you guys have placed him in. CHOP CHOP CHOP.

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                  Semantics Lazie, forget your grasp of the word conjecture, you do understand the implications and ramifications of this scam on the socio- political economic landscascape of Jamaica, by extension the global, on its financial institutoions or image ?
                  X, this is evidence that you cannot be taken seriously! "I will put money on that, there is no way Bigger heads of the administration not involved given the magnitude of this scam."

Comment

Really you have proof they are not , let me know, I didnt know you work in the FBI ?. Clowns to left of me ( Sass), clowns to the right (Lazie).

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                      Really you have proof they are not , let me know, I didnt know you work in the FBI ?. Clowns to left of me ( Sass), clowns to the right (Lazie).
                      How do you prove a neg .... know what? My fault.

Comment

Damm right, wait till the investigation is done , which minister name yuh hear a call and which party im link to and if im inna it , lawwd knows who else inna it ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De_MBpq8wVc

Comment

X this is a time to be mature..

Comment

Calling out Labarire transgressions is immature

Comment

Usual suspects can now rest easy. Warmonger Warmington is now on the case. Poor Bruce get shake up and has been warned. Next on his list the FBI.
                              Warmonger: " FBI? We no need no freaking FBI. Probably they never heard of me. FBI must be quaking in their boots. Rest easy guys.

Comment

Working...
                              X