No announcement yet.

PNP aficionados deliberately smear Holness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no...NOT insufficient evidence...NEW evidence that COULD NOT BE REFUTED by the investigator...words mean things dunce cheque

Comment

We are to believe the Prosecutor stumbled upon evidence that contradicts the investigators findings ? And no doubt she alone finds it credible to dismiss the case , the kicker is she is not under any obligation to share it with John public .

That said the investigators hold fast and steady a case for prosecutoion as shown by their submission..So the submission for a case to be answered isn't negated by the prosecution arbitary ruling for public contentment , until all is revealed , specifically the claims of evidence to dismiss the case, as it is shown by the investigators to prosecute.

Preshhhhhhaaaaaa busss pipesssss.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Slur X View Post
        [COLOR=#ecf0f1]We are to believe the Prosecutor stumbled upon evidence that contradicts the investigators findings ?
        the director of prosecutions didn't "stumble" upon anything...the investigator incorrectly concluded that Holness recommend a contractor to receive contracts...that was not true & evidence was provided by Holness & corrobated by the SDC that shows the SDC requested of Holness the name of one person or entity who was NCC registered to receive & distribute payment to workers for work that had already been completed in his constituency...he never recommended any contractor to receive contracts as concluded by the investigator...i know your peabrain might find it hard to grasp all of this though

Comment

So if there is not enough evidence then what is the prosecutor to do?? I know you hate that they cant charge Andrew but you either have evidence or you are reaching. Which one is it? Are you saying he is not innocent but you cant prove he is guilty? If you have evidence then you go to trial. Whatever else is been said is just for self satisfaction for PNP apologists like you. Almost every independent organization in Jamaica is coming down on the IC right now. Even the PNP itself can't defend it.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You guys are dumber than I thought
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
            X