Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jermaine Hue at training

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 78%">Hue and Malmström in action.</SPAN>

Jermaine Hue has been good. He has done some gri-gri typical from cental america player and he is playing with short passes.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

RE: Jermaine Hue at training

More pics of Maestro.<H3 class=post-title>Under the sun of Listerland: part 2 </H3><DIV class=post-body>

<DIV style="CLEAR: both"></DIV>

MAIF has trained today from 17hoo to 18h15. When I said MAIF has trained, I should say: "the one who had not played yesterday have trained" because the other were sleeping in the grass.

But the big attraction of that training was the presence of Jermaine Hue, the international Jamaican player. In one hour I have been more convinced by him than by Roman Dobes. He seems to have a better physical condition. He shows good technical skills.

To be followed....

Other information: Simon still doesn´t train with ball. Olsson was very good. He did complete training and seems to be back! Dusan got small injury at the end of the training.</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

the pics dont even show. yuh ah rate up hue ehj since when him come back from connection he is a meastro

Comment

naminirt (8/11/2006)the pics dont even show. yuh ah rate up hue ehj since when him come back from connection he is a meastro
        Hey Triniman, how come yuh ent make no comment on Roen Nelson ripping up the nest in teh T&amp;T league?
        President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

comment on what ? he score againt a bottom oftable team that is latey gettingplentycut arse . Please

Comment

So I guess the Trini players only score against the best competition. Leave the easy ones for the Jamaican!

sigh

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

if yuh want soemthing to talk bout talk bout it feel nice big up yuh chest but he eh in nothing trust me on that

Comment

in the first pic he looked like he neva saw a ball:hehe:

Comment

Good physical condition?

Great! (I need my thumbs up here!)
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

which side this him a play for and where them from?
                    Blessed Love

Comment

Mjällby AIF is a Swedish football club located in Mjällby. The club, formed in 1939, is currently playing in the second highest Swedish league, Superettan

Comment

naminirt (8/11/2006)if yuh want soemthing to talk bout talk bout it feel nice big up yuh chest but he eh in nothing trust me on that
                        So we have a total rucks in your words, who "ent nothing" bussing up the nets with great regularity in your League? hmm. The few Jamaicans who play there do very well from all indications. Not to worry, your boys Russel Latapy and Leonson Lewis started tgeir pro-careers in Jamaica many moons ago. :P
                        President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

THE MAN SCORE A HATTRICK AND YUH TALKING REGGAE FAN feeling good. in the first 3 games of the season he scored 4 then nothing else until the other day. I bet that hat trick was buyluck

hue could not kake the JA team but when he came back from connection they start look at him more serious yuh want to know the teams he score against?? . Doh worry we fixing up christopher harvey we will turn him into a player.

when latapy and lewis play in Ja dey was alredy on the national team cause we neva had a real league...

Comment

Yes, let's thank W Connection for turning Hue into a good player!

If a laff tidday!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Christopher who? Roen Nelson is not national material, but I bet you he will end up one of the leading scorers in your league...and will continue to return to Joe public on loan next year during the Jamaica off season. So what, Joe public couldnt find a better striker in T&amp;T?

Comment

Working...
                              X