Willi how is VC thing about Franno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willi how is VC thing about Franno

Because they choose not to attend the training camp where the relay would have been settled. The JAAA camp was not all about Franno ahtlete but about everybody else as well.

If VC never practise running anything but the final leg and ask to do it within 2 hours of the race I wouldn't blame her knowing our fowl up and batton change are not the greatest and see how we lost the gold medal in the olympics. I know you agree that the relay team need working as a team and since we had no race as a team coming into the Worlds last minute changes can be dangerous.

While Franno a look out for his athlete remember indiscipline spread like virus and if Franno can get away with it others going to try as well. At some point Franno have to say even though the JAAA is not as professional as it could be and some may have a grudge against him, he has to try his best to work with them unless he is going to put himself up for the presidency.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

so SAF ran both backstretch and anchor?

man, lets just give back the relay medal, ostracize MVP, and go proceed with discipline and principles. Afterall we have BOLT and VCB.

We sold our souls for Gold medals
    Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
    Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

can you imagine if all the coaches behaved like Franno?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

sanction dem fi di thought!
        Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
        Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

wi reach thought police now? ah bwoy...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

shhhh.... mek mi enjoi di ting a likkle nuh...

those mindset are helpful

Comment

More gold medals?

LoL

Comment

So how Saf come inna dis??

VC was not running backstretch. Kerron was at the camp.

So SAF should have withdrawn from the relay? Obviously she had no camp practice and should have been incapable of receiving and handing over the baton. Its impossible without going to the JAAA camp, no? She obviously performed a miracle.

BTW, which leg did Kerron practise?

I dont follow yuh logic.

Comment

so what are you suggesting? The practise is not important?

You know that them get away with it and this shouldn't be happening where there are last minute changes unless for injuries. If all 4 had practise their leg there would be no need for changes.

Comment

And what about injury?

Relays MUST be flexible, as injuries and fatigue can play havoc.
                    I did not say practice does not help, but it clearly has diminishing returns. We have flogged that to death.

We have been bawling for practice from Feb on the other site!

You still have not answered my question. HOW SAF COME INNA DIS DISPUTE?

Comment

Well we simple preparing to fail if we practise Ver on one leg for the past 4 years and then asking her at the last minute to change. You know that.

SAF come into it because of Franno decision to hold his charges from camp until the last minute. It is nothing personal against her but mi notice when it come to this you totally take Franno(SAF) coach out of the equation.

Comment

What leg did Kerron run in the training?

Comment

Sass, relays is not rocket science. Juliet Cuthbert dun rubbished that idea. There are simple rules to observe and if you know anything about relays, you can make whatever adjustment for another leg.

These are the rules - corner runners run and stay on the inside of the lane at all times; those on the straights run and stay on the right. That way, there can be no clipping of legs; corner runner take and carry the baton in the right hand; straight runners take and carry in the left. There should be no switching from one hand to the other.

The trickiest part is to know when to run off - 15 to 22 steps on the approach of the hand off runner. It does not take 90 minutes to figure that out when the teammate changes. And even so, sometimes you have to make an instant adjustment given what happens on the ground.

Other things, like how the baton is received (placed into the space between the thumb and index finger or placed into the palm of the next runner) is not rocket science either.

Dem cyaan fool me. Is many a relay me run inna fi mi lifetime!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

despite it not being rocket science many a team has crashed out of relays because of this non rocket science..if it was THAT easy the stick would always go around!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Well Bolt change his hands all the time, so I guess he breaks that rule... maybe he should go run with MVP..LOL!
                              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                              Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                              X