X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donkey man inna trouble=400m

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmQUQh6JzP8
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

A man said to me that Bloomfield was encouraged to go overseas to finish up school to avoid the distractions of being in Jamaica. He said that once the "stars" emerge out of high school the hype goes to their heads. Are we seeing this with Donks. I noticed he's making nuff public appearances.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

A man said to me the us college circuit burns out our stars and home is the best place to develop.

CC: Bolt.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

This maybe the best option as I hear he is Brilliant and we know the trouble he has had with injuries. It gives him more options.

Didn't I see a youth who attend UTECH run a 44.00 earlier a few weeks ago.

400M is shaping up to be competitive.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Injury prone athleted and US college circuit are not generally a great combination. If he went abroad for other reasons fine, but college circuit is more grueling.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

The window is closing for Donkeyman on becoming a medal contender in the 400m. Mid 44s not going to do it, if he can't run close to 44.00 in the flat race on the next year or two he may end up just being an excellent relay runner
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

400m Men should be consistently running mid 44's at this point in the season
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

The problem is that he stays in that range all season. Not good enough to be a medal threat at the world level.

Comment

Working...
                X