Japan Whip T&T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Japan Whip T&T

You have people on this site talk about that best jamaican side eva assembled would have done this and that if had they been in our group.Sweden put every thing at us when we were down to 10 men and we remainded orgainzed and pulled it off i see noo luck in that. we shut down every one of thier attcks

Comment

Respek RF!

About the luck issue, u say we lucky Sweden didnt beat us bacuse they had most of the ball and chances...

Doesnt that sound remarkably famliar!?!?!?!?!

Comment

ANyone here aware that FIFA has a friendly listed on Sept 6th between T&T and JA in POS?

Comment

you need to watch that first half again good england had3 clear cut chances . the one when crouch throw way one wide open ,one owen miss and another one lampard miss.

Whitley had a shot , terry clear on off the line ,and stern header went wide.we had one or two attcking momentsSAY WHAT you want is sumthing you cannot stand yuh cannot take how we played.better against a better england team. Bout bussiness as usual wh they meet tnt yeah how much ub40 going to join JA

the game changed with the intro on lennon crouch had to pull sancho locks to score go way. Them english people in toronto said that game had draw all ova it so who you. you say we fustrate them i day we close down the spaces and play smart .....

Comment

heheheheheheheh......mi spend mi money fi guh germany fi watch your team play....no amount a revisionism and what might have been or should have been change a damn thing!

in fact the second half it look like unnuh was playing for a draw as there were a few fastbreak opportunities that went abegging!

when wi back unnuh hp in POS with or without un40 unnuh wi si sup'm!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

We still have bragging rights cause we never go WC and come back without buss up opponent net and we never jus go there and play no 10-0-0 formation.

Comment

KEEP HIGH FAITH IN YOU TEAM YOU WILL BE SUPRISED

Comment

a next hater try to belittle tnt bout 0-0-10like we neva attack we defend maybe we show you all how to take sumthing from a game.... in england eh...but any way onlydumb coach will have us play an open game against england and expect to win we play smart . wehn england have the ball in our half 7-8 men behind the ball. i guess

Comment

Geez, give it a rest nuh?! Okay, with a little luck, T&T would have qualified for the 2nd round and possibly win the damn World Cup. Hooray!

And by the way, I'm in NYC right now and everyting is just Jamaica dem a feature. I thought the World Cup put you guys on the map. Look like unnu gwine haffi qualify fi 10 consecutive World Cups and win half of them before the world will remember who the hell drew with Sweden 0-0.

:P

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

jamaica them ah feature yes them ah feature a travel advisory

Comment

naminirt (8/11/2006)You have people on this site talk about that best jamaican side eva assembled would have done this and that if had they been in our group.Sweden put every thing at us when we were down to 10 men and we remainded orgainzed and pulled it off i see noo luck in that. we shut down every one of thier attcks
                        Whqt you talking bout no luck? If it wasnt for luck, the score could easily have read 7-0 at the end of the game. It was a matter of 10 Swedes in attack vs 11 Trinis in defence. No wonder the Trini fans in the stands celebrated when the final whistle went. Believe me, if it wasnt Beenhakker's insistence that T&T played a defensive game, it would have been about 10.
                        President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

And what with the score be if jamaica had qualified with thier full squad eh ..... Again it wa a team effort we went foward a few time dont try and hate sir dont please dont

Comment

Working...
                          X