Ok, I guess Beckham is saving it all for the 2nd half

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, I guess Beckham is saving it all for the 2nd half

because, Lord knows, not even Tappa has ever disappeared so cleanly!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

That was a fraud display if I ever saw one. What a massive joke!

But I'm sure 100,000 Beckham shirts were sold at the game.

Yay!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I watch the game and if it wasn't fi corner kick you wouldn't see Beckham.

Them a go tell me a so him woulda perform a Manu? Fergie would da have fi give him a few boots well.

Not a bad game still. Even the commentator said he wasnt impressive.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Is not every is Crismus... give Becks a break... but what about Donovan or the Venezuelan (?) who set up the first Red Bull goal with a pass that makes the game beautiful.
        Peter R

Comment

When yuh have a bunch a girls spell yuh name pon dem belly ... unuh can talk. When last the bulls have such a crowd? Obiviously unuh never a pay attention or there was a power outage when becks made the pass to buddle.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

mi nuh have no problem with him, but some people a tell me there is no dip in game.

It was good game right through. LA has improved leaps and bound under Ruud. Metro did well as well. I hope Dane is ok as he leftt the field on stretcher.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Why yuh find it so hard fi undastan what people saying? No one in their right mind can question his marketing clout. Das not what wi talking bout. Wi give him dat!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The Dutch yute? he was interviewed after and he said he was ok.
                Peter R

Comment

No the Jamaican youth Dane Richards. He was hurt during the game.

The dutch youth played great.

Comment

The fact is Becks is helping American soccer that we can't deny but......

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                      Why yuh find it so hard fi undastan what people saying? No one in their right mind can question his marketing clout. Das not what wi talking bout. Wi give him dat!
                      If unuh looking for a dominant Beckham .. unuh wasting unuh time. This is a player that knows what he can do and sticks to it. Is not like a NPL player where everybody think dem a bruky boo.
                      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

the fact is he is not doing what he use to do.
                        Wasn't Becks dominant at Manu? Wasn't he dominant at Real?

Shalry Josephs is a very dominant player and I have not seen him beat anybody, so too was the Dutch player on Metro Stars last night.

Beck didn't take a good corner, a good free kick or do anything last time. Only you one saw he had a good game and maybe "Me" when he comes on later.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                          Did you even watch him play at Real Madrid or you just run up your mouth based on Match Highlight and game stories?

You like to post nonsense over and over. I will ask a simple question one more time and see if you avoid it for the 100th time.

How many goals did he score at Real Madrid in his stay there?

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post

Shalry Josephs is a very dominant player and I have not seen him beat anybody, so too was the Dutch player on Metro Stars last night.

Beck didn't take a good corner, a good free kick or do anything last time. Only you one saw he had a good game and maybe "Me" when he comes on later.
                            You expect a player at 30 to give the same performance as he did in his 20s? How many a unuh can still juggle to 10 .. no 5?

How many times yuh waan fi see the man stats? All yuh duh is dig in when yuh seeit.

The Empire - 265 games 61 goals.
                            Real Madrid - 116 games 13 goals.
                            LA 19 games - 5 goals. (all this season) 7 assist.

Time unuh stop being petty. No player is going to have a good game everyday.

Comment

Is game all about goals?

Did you realise how much time he spent on the bench and in the doghouse there?

Comment

Working...
                              X