Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

goals alone make a player?

How much Rio score?

the fact is Becks has had as much bad game as good games since he has come to the MLS but unnu nuh want see it. Unnu just want fi talk.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      Is game all about goals?

Did you realise how much time he spent on the bench and in the doghouse there?

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Mi really going to drop down to rhatid. After posting him bag of foolishness about the main difference between now and then being in the area of goals, the man really go and say this.

I am not even going to respond to any of your posts about Beckham anymore. This is beyond ridiculous.

Comment

did I say the main difference was goals? I said I expected more from Beckham but unnu a tell me he still have all the tools. Even then he has dropped 2 levels in soccer and more goals should be expected from a midfielder.

I bet you can't even talk about the game last night?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

then again put Peter Crouch Stats up deh and you and Lazie use to embarrass unnuself again.

Comment

Lazie it nuh make self waste your time. Assassin did not watch Beckham play at Real Madrid, he is simply making up the comparison of Beckham's performance there with the one in MLS. Quite sad.

Comment

huh?!? so that makes him a good, or even great, player?!?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

okay. ah hear yuh!

LOL!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

the fact is a man a step down from La liga argueable the best league in the world, from Real Madrid argueable the best team in the world come a lowly MLS where man a get paid 10 thousand dollars so I expected to see real quality shining through, not flashes.

Granted he was hurt in the begining but he hasn't really stepped up his game. Now man a go tell about the quality of players he had with him but LAworthless team has stepped up their game since Rudd took over.

The few games I have seen he hasn't been impressive and as superstar player you can't point to one MLS highlight featuring Becks except when he went begging earlier in the season which every know it was embarrasing.

Comment

Sass, his performance last night was classic FRAUD. And we all know it!

But, I ordered a Becks short last night tho! LOL!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

them a go tell me bout goals. I can point to weekly highlights from Becks when he was at Manu and few from Madrid. Now them a go tell me MLS a good league, good compared to what?

When them a trumpet something them do a good job. There was at least 8 impressive players last night and Becks was not on the list.

Comment

Becks was not also not impressive, he should have been subbed! But we know that was never gonna happen.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                          How many times yuh waan fi see the man stats? All yuh duh is dig in when yuh seeit.

The Empire - 265 games 61 goals.
                          Real Madrid - 116 games 13 goals.
                          LA 19 games - 5 goals. (all this season) 7 assist.
                          Statistics and cold, hard facts mean nothing to the ignorant.
                          "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                          - Xavi

Comment

Fine! Any comment on last night's performance? I'm sure you would agree even Hue would have had a better outing.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

A man seh him could point to a few highlights from La Liga.

LOL

At least with Mosiah, he is consistent with him views on the player from quite some time.

Next man a compare performnce in a league him watch to performance in one that him never see. Few Highlights! LOL

Comment

I thought Beckham was extremely effective with ManU. Can't say I thought much of him after.

Yesterday's "mash the halfway line's touchline" routine was just bad football. Simple! Sir Alex would never have tolerated that.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                                X