No announcement yet.

Arsenal ‘Far Ahead’ Of Man United & Chelsea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True thing OJ,deep down Lazie know de truth. we no have no 30 mill fe go spend pan no player,but when it come to the crunch we will be prem champions and at least semi finalist in the champions league,and if Lazie touch the UK me personally a tek him down to the emirates for a football education.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
      Ask lazie if he has ever missed a Arsenal game? ask him if his favourite balla is not Cesc.. Deep down he wants to be a Gunner... but
      Bredren ... I'm a fan of the BIGGEST CLUB in the world. Why would I lower my standards?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
        True thing OJ,deep down Lazie know de truth. we no have no 30 mill fe go spend pan no player,but when it come to the crunch we will be prem champions and at least semi finalist in the champions league,and if Lazie touch the UK me personally a tek him down to the emirates for a football education.
        I'd have no problem going to the Emirates .. but pray to God its not the Empire dem playing.

See thats the difference at least the semi finalist? The Empire have 7 trophy fi win this season ... 8 if yuh count di one dem win last week.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          I'd have no problem going to the Emirates .. but pray to God its not the Empire dem playing.

See thats the difference at least the semi finalist? The Empire have 7 trophy fi win this season ... 8 if yuh count di one dem win last week.
          These young guns have no fear,the empire a go crumble the cracks are appearing,Ronaldo running is mouth again today say him want to leave,by the time january come round the Gunners will be at least 9 points clear and this time we wont b caught.

Comment

Former Arsenal goalkeeper Jens Lehmann has claimed that Arsene Wenger’s side are “technically and football-wise” far better than Premiership rivals Manchester United and Chelsea.

The veteran Germany international, who has been released at the end of last season by the Gunners, now plays for Bundesliga’s Stuttgart, who lost to the Gunners 3-1 in last night’s pre-season friendly.

Lehmann is quoted as saying in The Sun: "Technically and football-wise, Arsenal are far ahead of Manchester United and Chelsea.
            "Arsenal's young players have grown in maturity from last season.
            "But it is difficult to say about their title chances as the competition is tight."

========================

Jens been drinking too much beer since he went back to Germany?

Well I for one...certainly before the start of the last season...never expected the YOUNG GUNNERS would have been in with a chance to win that there EPL Championship.

It was a pleasant surprise...scratch that...it was intoxicating to live that last season race. The YOUNG GUNNERS were riding forward with clear path...not once...but twice...particularly when about 10 matches were left...to win the Cahmpionship. It took a terrible stumble at the end to knock the down and out.
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Viera career did flop?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                Well I for one...certainly before the start of the last season...never expected the YOUNG GUNNERS would have been in with a chance to win that there EPL Championship.

It was a pleasant surprise...scratch that...it was intoxicating to live that last season race. The YOUNG GUNNERS were riding forward with clear path...not once...but twice...particularly when about 10 matches were left...to win the Cahmpionship. It took a terrible stumble at the end to knock the down and out.
                It was pure bad luck Karl, we lost Eduardo,Van Persie and the crucial one was Sagna at right back, we had to move Kolo Toure to right back and play that muppet Senderos alongside Gallas that cost us the league and allowed Liverpool to knock us out the champions league.

Comment

...and allowed Liverpool to knock us out the champions league.

"allowed" -

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post

"allowed" -
                    Dont laugh blood,it took me 2 months to get that defeat out me system. we run Liverpool ragged and then chuck away the game.

Comment

Dont laugh blood,it took me 2 months to get that defeat out me system. we run Liverpool ragged and then chuck away the game.
                      Trust me - I have recovered and am looking forward to this season with great anticipation.

What will Wenger's babes do? Win it all...and in style?
                      Just the thought brings a
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

If Arsenal was the most technical side, then eventually they should reap some reward. Again, what was the reason Flamini gave for leaving the "most technical" team?

Wasn't it the same technical team that got ripped apart by an incompetent Liverpool?
                        Flamini comitted the perfect treason cuz he was ****************ed that he wasnt offered an extension from the previous year...it was all about the $$$$$...no other reason...

Fleb..left cuz of the busy London City life..he is a country boy and had problems adopting..
                        Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

OJ ... lets be honest ... Chelsea is the bridge between The Empire and the rest of the league. It nuh matter how big dem squad is. Arsenal is the bridge between the top 2 and the rest of the league. But if yuh waan comfort yuhself bout most technical .. knock yuhself out. Why did Flamini and Hleb leff den?
                          Take a look at how the lead in the competition changed? Look particualrly hard at the last part of the season when there were somewhere in the order of 10-15 matches left for ManU, Chelsea and The YOUNG GUNNERS?
                          Then go and say ten "Hail Mary's!" and thank your lucky stars!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                            Rival would better describe Chelsea, we are the champion. Get by the guy immediately in front before...
                            I believe what takes Wenger 100 years to do, takes fergie only two years.

Blessed
                            Load of crap !!
                            Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                              Take a look at how the lead in the competition changed? Look particualrly hard at the last part of the season when there were somewhere in the order of 10-15 matches left for ManU, Chelsea and The YOUNG GUNNERS?
                              Then go and say ten "Hail Mary's!" and thank your lucky stars!
                              stop talk foolishness karl .. you had a 5 point lead then lost to chelsea, livafool and di empire. 3*3 is how much?

Comment

you Arsenal supporters still fail to see that this team is all flash and no glory...dem need fi eat some cornmeal dumpling and drink some coconut water fi build up them heart

Comment

Working...
                                X