Preview! Even YOUNGER GUNNERS vs Real Madrid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OJ View Post
    uhmm... dont know there are some things with arsenal that makes no football sense.. If they were willing to make flamini walk then certainly they ought to have done more to apease diarra.. If ironic that diarra.. flammini and Gilberto all left.. so you lost three good ball recovery men and is left with none.. Wegner needs to start get is personnel thing together.. He needs a striker.. van perse as not played a full season in sometime. Abadeyor is a streak scorer and Bedner is wothless. We need someone who can put the ball in with his eyelashes if that what it takes..
    Last season the rise of Flamini happened by chance, Diaby was the man earmark for the holding role but he got injured in pre-season and the rest is history.unfortunately we couldn't hold on to Diarra he is a fantastic little player but he wanted to play straight away, Arsene Wenger should've sent him on loan instead of selling him. I really think we've got enough upfront we just need more goals from midfield. that was the difference when we had Pires and Ljungberg they used to score 25-30 goals per season between them.

Comment

ture.. but we dont have pires and lundberg.. Roisky nice player but not a scorer.. walcott limit scoring to date.. so we need more from cesc... but I still dont see Diaby as a ball winner.. I like him but more going forwards and his striking of the ball more than steel.. I dont think he is in the mould and the comparison to Patrick V at this point is premature.. by the way I like what I have seen of Wilshire.. is he going on loan.. I saw mclearean watching the game is that the link?

Comment

ture.. but we dont have pires and lundberg.. Roisky nice player but not a scorer.. walcott limit scoring to date.. so we need more from cesc... but I still dont see Diaby as a ball winner.. I like him but more going forwards and his striking of the ball more than steel.. I dont think he is in the mould and the comparison to Patrick V at this point is premature.. by the way I like what I have seen of Wilshire.. is he going on loan.. I saw mclearean watching the game is that the link?
        well AW thinks that Diaby is the young Viera....how often is he wrong ?
        Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

"Pires and Ljungberg they used to score 25-30 goals per season between them."

When dat?!!!
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Bristol City tried to get Wilshire on loan and was told no, the vibes coming out of Arsenal is that Wilshire is a bit special and he will be involved with the first team this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              "Pires and Ljungberg they used to score 25-30 goals per season between them."

When dat?!!!
              Jangle have short memory, i bet you forgot we went through a season unbeaten as well.

Comment

Well, if you not scoring, you not playing good football.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

dont know but does he look live a viera to you? He is not a ball winner... at least I don't see it... I rate AW but dont believe everything he does is right.

Comment

Working...
                  X