No announcement yet.

Mexico Ripe fi a beating.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've said it before, and I'll say it again... "I'm a firm believer in getting home wins and taking away draws".

Usain "Lightning" Bolt - 9.58 secs. WR.

Comment

Originally posted by Keegan View Post
      I've said it before, and I'll say it again... "I'm a firm believer in getting home wins and taking away draws".

Give us consistent goalscorers and we'll win home and abroad!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

well personally, i believe that one should not take away draws, even aside from the hygiene issues...... draws is a very personal and intimate thing, and each person should get their own.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

what is your opinion on towels?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

more than 3 per team....maybe 4 or so....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

• Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
              X