Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X and Warlord

Here is a question for you:

Between Luton Shelton and Ricardo Fuller, who is the better striker (overall)?
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

U gotta be joking , its a no brainer !

Hint Fuller cannot make my bench as a FORWARD !

Attacking Midfield or winger maybe .

Fuller is behind , King , Shelton , Richrads , Bennet , Cummings and Lowe in my book as a striker.

1 goal in how much campaign at 28 years old , its time to leave, tun yuh back .

If I see him playing any role pushing 32 in our next campaign , I will have fits.
    Last edited by Sir X; December 15, 2008, 09:23 AM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Warlord, your response please?
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        U gotta be joking , its a no brainer !

Hint Fuller cannot make my bench as a FORWARD !

Attacking Midfield or winger maybe .

Fuller is behind , King , Shelton , Richrads , Bennet , Cummings and Lowe in my book as a striker.

1 goal in how much campaign at 28 years old , its time to leave, tun yuh back .

If I see him playing any role pushing 32 in our next campaign , I will have fits.
        Which Richards? The one from Red Bulls? Today must be Maniac Monday tuh rahtid. Who name Bennet? Who name Cummings? Which Lowe.. HL?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The question you need to ask is , why would anyone make such a choice and what does it say about the player in question.

If you choose to question the responder , then you should question the questionare and the question which leads to you questioning your self !

In defence of my post 1 goal at 28 years of age in all senior WC campaigns , more than justifies my selection.Time fe tun im back.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

The question you need to ask is , why would anyone make such a choice and what does it say about the player in question.

If you choose to question the responder , then you should question the questionare and the question which leads to you questioning your self !
            Karl!!! Why yuh posting as X?

Comment

In defence of my post 1 goal at 28 years of age in all senior WC campaigns , more than justifies my selection.Time fe tun im back.
              Yuh certain about the 1 goal or yuh spreading rumors?
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Got it from a FIFA website , not including friendlys.If its two does that justify his place, 2nd I think its 0 , that goal he scored against MEX was a delected shot on goal.

BUCK UP!..lol

Comment

Got it from a FIFA website , not including friendlys.If its two does that justify his place, 2nd I think its 0 , that goal he scored against MEX was a delected shot on goal.

BUCK UP!..lol
                  Suh because FIFA have it wrong, you as a "fan" just tek it as gospel? Is the Gold Cup considered a competition?

The last time we played in the GOLD Cup, We beat Guatemala 4-3. Fuller scored one. When we lost in the q/finals to USA 3-1 ... he scored the goal. Stop hate pon the youth because Lowe messed up his chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                    Here is a question for you:

Between Luton Shelton and Ricardo Fuller, who is the better striker (overall)?
                    You mean the same Luton Shelton who cannot hold his place on a Championship team?

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                      You mean the same Luton Shelton who cannot hold his place on a Championship team?
                      Well to be fair, that move was a wrong decision from day 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                        Just cool nuh Bricky. I am waiting on Warlord's response before I make a comment.

Comment

Is the Gold Cup a WC campaign ? Do I have good reason supported by facts to justify my stand , its not as if he tore up any WC campaign.

What year was that USA game when he scored and what year was the last campaign he scored a WC campaign goal ?

We are talking WC campaign goals.

If you want to talk about Gold CUP start a different thread under the heading , How many has he played in and how many has he scored?

Comment

You guys are ridiculous , its stupid to compare leagues with a WC campaign.

A WC campaign must be judged by the individuals output.How many ballas for different clubs tore up a league , but saw the bench for thier respective nations ?

Comment

Step up Lazie whats your revised tally , judging WC and Gold Cup seperately ?

Buck Up Goal included !

Comment

Working...
                              X