Now I can say I have seen it all.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now I can say I have seen it all.

A keeper almost on his knees watches the ball pass him to his right and does not move. The attacking player runs into him and is awarded a penalty. The keeper gets a red card. I do not think these bad calls happen by accident.

Anyway, Pompey fanz, you are soon giving us an opportunity fi stand up straight again. I just hope we decide fi stand up and stop the break dancing.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Originally posted by Westman View Post
    A keeper almost on his knees watches the ball pass him to his right and does not move. The attacking player runs into him and is awarded a penalty. The keeper gets a red card. I do not think these bad calls happen by accident.

Anyway, Pompey fanz, you are soon giving us an opportunity fi stand up straight again. I just hope we decide fi stand up and stop the break dancing.
    Pompey? Our next game is Aston Villa and I doubt they will be rolling over like today.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Is it unfair or lucky that we will face Villa without Friedel?

Comment

Is it unfair or lucky that we will face Villa without Friedel?
        That red card may well be overturned.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

In the interest of true sportsmanship, it should be overturned.

Comment

Brad should not have gotten that red card. That ref, perhaps...has never played anything other than jax!

The Liverpool player ran into Brad. No penalty! No sending off! The damn rules do say the action that must be punished must be done deliberately by the offender!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

"I do not think these bad calls happen by accident."

I see you learn well from your manager... I didn't see the incident but from what you are all saying it wasn't deserved...ok but... your comment I quote above is very Ferguson-like.
              Peter R

Comment

mi si unnuh love tek set 'pon jacks......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

In the interest of true sportsmanship, it should be overturned.
                  Agreed...and common sense.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

There is a rule in the books regarding GK's in situations like that. While it doesnt warrant a redcard the referees must follow the rules. Friedel did make some contact with Torres but it wasnt malicious and was very unlucky to get sent off but it wasnt like it was a game changing situation. Villa were already 4-0 down at that point.

Comment

Me and Fergie might be on the same team, but I have written here, repeatedly, that I do not like his behaviour. Him can go pon some serious ego trips. Some of these refs are damn jokers. They deliberately make these bad calls. United's penalty against KOP should never have been given. You figget me said thaat ? The ref was only too happy to give it. Me nuh want no proceeds of tiefenness........except the occasional julie mango.

Comment

Me and Fergie might be on the same team, but I have written here, repeatedly, that I do not like his behaviour. Him can go pon some serious ego trips. Some of these refs are damn jokers. They deliberately make these bad calls. United's penalty against KOP should never have been given. You figget me said thaat ? The ref was only too happy to give it. Me nuh want no proceeds of tiefenness........except the occasional julie mango.
                        Why wasn't it a penalty Westman? Wasn't the player fouled in the box?

Comment

Right, but he misses the next fixture which is crucially against the Evil ones. That is where the relevance comes into play.
                          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

No. He wasn't even fowled. Even Reo Coaker was a soft penalty.
                            you can't touch anybody again? It was clear that Brad even tried avoid contact.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Actually, I think was Park, yes he was fouled. But he was so far from the ball which was going over the end line and he could not possibly catch it. Me nuh want nothing cheap gainst the KOP.

Comment

Working...
                              X