I wonder if the men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
    I was at the game, even though it ruined my day the red card and penalty was the correct call, most of us in the stadium agreed that once he gave the penalty he had no option but to send the defender off, it was a goalscoring opportunity. And by the way i know a lot of you city fans don't rate Dzeko but the youth is a top top striker, i was thinking that he isn't anything special but watching him the flesh he is a class act, if he started as the main striker for Man City every game they wouldn't be 7 points behind Man U.
    Carlos Tevez is ManCity's best striker!
    ...and yesterday he put those credentials on display!

He is creative...fighter...great mover and passer...and goalscoring machine!
    He never scored yesterday but 'made' 2! ...created 2 other great chances and just failed to get on the score sheet! ...it was an excellent 'shift'!!!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

He is really terrific and dependable too.There are a bunch of players that are appreciated enough for teams to keep but find themselves in precarious positions one way or the other becoming permanent starters for their team, Jermaine Defoe comes to mind.
      Personally speaking, I think nuance is still playing a role in the little success City has regarding the EPL,that wouldn't figure in the CL, which appears to be the case.

Comment

Working...
      X