RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shelton up top, I kind of like that move!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
    Where was the midfield creativity on panama, they just wanted it more. We were lackadaisical.
    ...yet they created many chances?!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
      Alright I will eat some shelton pie, put we saw weakness with Phillips at lb.
      ...and his tremendous strengths!!!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

what you mean flight ???

How often yuh si a Barcelona man ah run dung any ball..

They transition in numbers.. free flowing with the ball.. their average pass distance is maybe 10 yards.. I hardly evah si a Barca Man run more dan 15 yards at full speed to haffi kallec a ball or get into position..

In fact mi hardely evah si dem a run at full speed at all.. they are not a counter attacking team.. dem move like one army into enemy territory.. den box ball sideline to sideline within the final third if yuh manage to retreat in time..

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
          what you mean flight ???

How often yuh si a Barcelona man ah run dung any ball..

They transition in numbers.. free flowing with the ball.. their average pass distance is maybe 10 yards.. I hardly evah si a Barca Man run more dan 15 yards at full speed to haffi kallec a ball or get into position..

In fact mi hardely evah si dem a run at full speed at all.. they are not a counter attacking team.. dem move like one army into enemy territory.. den box ball sideline to sideline within the final third if yuh manage to retreat in time..
          Watch the players around the Bacelona man? matters not if the Bacelona man has the ball or not. You will noticve that the Barcelona player more often than not appears to be effortless gliding around while the opponent 'a kill up imself wid nuff-nuff fast running!!!

You are being fooled - The Barcelona players are moving at 'warp speed' when compared to opponents...but most often only the opponents appear to the 'naked eye' to be moving swiftly!!

Maudib: The Barcelona TEAM plays a 'high press game'. Each player must be able to recover at high speed as the entire TEAM revolves on an axis...i.e. the players freely 'pop-up' anywhere on the field...so at times the last line of defense is not alway a started defender...just a player who has assumed the role of last defender because the dymanic of the game demanded it!

...and you do realise...notice on your viewing Barcelona that the "high press" demands swift chasing of and overhauling of opponents as they counter? Right?

Comment

X, lackadaisicality comes from leadership, I have been on tons f all kinds of teams as a follower as a leader and as a coach and the bottom line is teams with fire understand the objective well as it has been lathered into them brain to the point that they are preaching it, I did not see that yesterday.

Comment

Di ongly ting I can tell you at this point is to fix your TV...

Comment

Yes, but I have always advocated he should be paying mids not lb.

Comment

Probably Jet Lag.. they should be over it by now though...

Comment

Karl...you're confusing great off ball movement, great anticipation, great passing and great team understanding ...with so called foot speed.... it is an illusion

Barcelona thinks faster, anticipates better and makes superior decisions than any pretender...but they don't have exceptional foot speed...that is the beauty of the illusion of foot speed actually created by superior ball sense
                    Last edited by Don1; March 23, 2013, 04:37 PM.
                    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I hope you did not select any of the players who failed in the Carib Cup on your Hex team. Or is Hue alone yuh have strength fah?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                      X