RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What exactly did the English players add to the team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, that damn UK.

Comment

And them need to stop grant rux automatic place.

Comment

Well solidity in defense for one thing, at the centrehalf position

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          Well solidity in defense for one thing, at the centrehalf position
          The first batch full of quality. The second batch come with too much rotten apple.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            I would send them all back on the first flight to London tomorrow.

All their battle hardiness from having to walk through blizzards and put up with bananas being thrown at them have done diddly squat for our team.

Pick a local 11 and just give Maestro the damn ball!
            X-plain the Caribbean Cup (or whatever it is called ) result for me.

Thanks in advance.
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

English tea?

Comment

Geee, thanks!!

Lovely indeed!!
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

They strengthen TEAM

Below has changes:

Originally posted by USAF View Post
                  starting 11 vs the U.S.

In goal: Ricketts - no explanation necessary

Defense:
                  LB - Phillips (proven & no better option)
                  CD - Gordon & Mariappa (have proven themselves & can deal with the crosses)
                  RB - Elliott (has experience playing professionally at right back, right wing & defensive/central mid, so he brings a strong defensive foundation with an ability to come forward & can cover well)

Central/Defensive Midfield:
                  Austin & xxxx (strong proven players who can break up attacks coming through the middle & down the flanks, and help in attack especially with their shooting)

Attacking Midfield:
                  LW - R. Johnson (I don't see him as a pure striker. He is more of supporting forward & what he brings is versatility. Professionally he has played LB, LW and forward, so he's not only an attacking threat but is also a good cover when Phillips goes forward)
                  Creative Mid - Hue (he is your best option to make the threatening/goal scoring passes to your striker & wingers, as well as anyone in goal scoring position. He can also take good corners & free kicks.)
                  RW - J. Johnson (he is a very credible threat offensively, who can keep defenses on their heels & win free kicks.) - Certainly has proven he can create for self and TEAM-mates.

Striker:
                  xxxx (Is an experienced goal scorer, & with Hue playing provider and the 2 Johnsons in support, he should get more than enough chances.)
                  Still not convinced this guy can play!!!
                  Shown me nothing at almost 70 year old I could not do...well not quite!!!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                  X