RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jawge!!! I can't defend Bradley any longer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He could have had at least one goal beside his name...
    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
      I just checked; it's just after 2 AM in Qatar and the temperature is 27C or 81F with humidity at 58%. Maybe that's when they'll play the matches?! Tomorrow's high is 41C or 106F with humidity of 13% (not bad btw) but the temperature... they may have to play with sprinklers going...
      Huge indoor airconditioned stadia?
      Hey!...they could afford it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcAi3GLQyOI
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Sarcasm Jawge, sarcasm.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
          Rock, it's about playing above a certain temp. and humidity. I think this is the first time done in the world cup.

I have seen this time-out water break used in other games. My only beef is that the break should have been 5-10 minutes earlier.

It is quite a sensible idea--left to the discretion of the ref (and the set standard in temp. and humidity).

Sorry it does not sit well with you; but it sits well with those involved.
          It is not at the discretion of the ref, it is at the discretion of the FIFA medical officers assigned to the game. They are the only ones who can rule the ref on that front.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

1982 Germany vs Austria caused the rules to be changed....so that in the last round both matches are played at the same time.

Do some research on that ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Notice how Lalas was trying to absolve Bradley yesterday? Lalas said it was the defenders' fault.Lalas even twisted ballack's arm into agreeing.hey you are a midfielder and can't shield /protect your ball in the middle? I heard my wife kept asking why does Bradley keep turning in the direction of his own goal. I brushed it off, I got the answer in the last seconds of the game.

I had to explain that ever since they said Bradley is a general, Bradley thinks it's beneath him to tackle. Bradley seriously thinks he's Zidane; where if Zidane loses the ball everyone works quickly to win it and give it back to Zidane.Hope Bradley knows that no player could just run up and pick Zidane's pocket the way it was done to him (Bradley). Zidane would embarrass them (a la neymar yesterday).

Comment

I thought they ruled that out? They parroted that earlier but I think that idea was scrapped.
                Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                  I thought they ruled that out? They parroted that earlier but I think that idea was scrapped.
                  Oooh, well?!
                  It would have been cool!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                  X