No announcement yet.

Suarez bite another one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We did tell them already but them never listen. It would happen again. Mi nuh see it yet so mi nuh have much fi say but to all the defenders.......
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      PLease, Zidanne, Maradona, etc get life ban ?
      Sorry, wasn't aware of the biting incidents involving those players.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Look again he got a good chunk of di bredda .Really embarrasing.

http://www.cbssports.com/world-cup/e...italy-defender
        Still did not see a bite.
        Saw a red shoulder purporting to show the results of a bite...but if photographers' and players' past record is anything to go by that could be a doctored photo or a player created own evidence... - [Remember that 'keeper who claimed a flare had wounded him? He was caught using a razor blade on himself. Not saying the alleged victim was not bitten...but nothing surprises on what players get up to.]
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

OK suh Saurez dived into his shoulder causing an abrasion ,I wonder what the intent was and is it any less deplorable than a bite.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

World Cup 2010 - 50 most shocking moments

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGBuwL6hWSo
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

In Pictures ,you can always count on the British..lol

http://www.theguardian.com/football/...357857&index=0

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I see where Saurez is going with this ,he accidentally teeth butted him,because he has buff teeth and he ran into him...lol...thats his only defence.

Bredda sick.Man a hold im teeth ?..lol

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  I think he stays. Good luck to Liverpool next season. The truth is, I honestly believe that he cannot help himself!
                  I agree, there is a screw loose in there somewhere. he is too much of a liability...I hate to see his goals go, but after this, there is too much at stake to continue to risk a campaign or the club's reputation on his erratic nature. Disappointing, because he was doing "so well". The LFC fans (http://forums.liverpoolfc.com/thread...ez-bites-again!!) have certainly had enough, this one included.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                    You have to wonder what he was thinking. Hey, he may say "dah shoulder deh look good, mek mi sample it."

This is the third damn time!
                    The problem with this question "wonder what he was thinking" is that this is not "thinking" behaviour. There is something deeply rooted and deeply off. He needs professional help.
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Karl, I see you are in a mood for debate this evening. Only you who viewed the video I have heard thus far cannot see that it was a bite.

Saw a red shoulder purporting to show the results of a bite...but if photographers' and players' past record is anything to go by that could be a doctored photo or a player created own evidence...
                      You mean they were able to doctor the evidence on instant replay? That would have taken time Karl, which was not there in the time in which they showed a zoomed still. I have done some photo editing and I will tell you, it is not going to get done so quickly.

[Remember that 'keeper who claimed a flare had wounded him? He was caught using a razor blade on himself. Not saying the alleged victim was not bitten...but nothing surprises on what players get up to.]
                      Different case altogether! At the time there was no instant replay or instant photographic evidence to say it wasn't so. When they did have time to go over frame-byframe photo evidence, then the GK was found out to be lying. This is a different era and you do not have to wait on film to develop to see photos of incidents.

This case is clear cut. The referee didn't see it, but FIFA can and should take retrospective action.
                      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

i get no joy from this admission by you because he is such a one of a kind talent.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

the teeth have a mind of their own ... cant wait for the movie to come out!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I see where Saurez is going with this ,he accidentally teeth butted him,because he has buff teeth and he ran into him...lol...thats his only defence.

Bredda sick.Man a hold im teeth ?..lol
                            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Thank you boss. I saw where the coach, team and supporters are cheering him on as if nothing is wrong. Something serious is going on; for a grown man to be acting this way. I can't say more as I'm no expert in psychology.

Comment

The italians no doubt provoked him
                                Are there any forwards who don't get provoked at this level?
                                "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                                - Xavi

Comment

Working...
                                X