No announcement yet.

Suarez bite another one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do not think provocation has anything to do with the incidents in question,the common denominator is his side was not in control of the games,Chelsea was up 2 nill, had the score remained the same Uruaguy would have been eliminated,Evra's Man U was up,and had Suarez not used his hand,Ghana would've score probably eliminating Uruguay.In all cases it is frustration leading to desperation.
    Last edited by Rockman; June 24, 2014, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Excellent point.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

The imaginative mind Islandman,lol.

Comment

I think I see the method to his madness. When he grabbed Ivanovich's arm and planted his 32 into it, he was hoping for the defender to react agressively, and the defender's behavior being spotted by the referee and a foul called, giving Liverpool a penalty. The problem is, Ivanovich only pushed him off and tried to get the attention of the referee.

Today, when he jumped on the Italian defender's back, he was once again in the penalty box and needing a goal. He had expected the defender to respond violently and tthat behavior would have been spotted by the refereed, again giving him a penalty. That didn't happen.

It is natural if someone grabbed you and sunk their teeth into your arm or any other part of your body, bou may give them a b!#ch lick! More than likely, something like that would or could be spotted by the match officials.

It is all about winning for Suarez, irrespective how he does it.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
            I think I see the method to his madness. When he grabbed Ivanovich's arm and planted his 32 into it, he was hoping for the defender to react agressively, and the defender's behavior being spotted by the referee and a foul called, giving Liverpool a penalty. The problem is, Ivanovich only pushed him off and tried to get the attention of the referee.

Today, when he jumped on the Italian defender's back, he was once again in the penalty box and needing a goal. He had expected the defender to respond violently and tthat behavior would have been spotted by the refereed, again giving him a penalty. That didn't happen.

It is natural if someone grabbed you and sunk their teeth into your arm or any other part of your body, bou may give them a b!#ch lick! More than likely, something like that would or could be spotted by the match officials.

It is all about winning for Suarez, irrespective how he does it.
            There is an article in ESPN magazine that talks about exactly that. The hypothesis is that it is grounded in his youth, where winning was the only way out of dire circumstances.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Now officially charged:

FIFA Charges Luis Suarez for Biting in World Cup
              "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
              - Xavi

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                Karl, I see you are in a mood for debate this evening. Only you who viewed the video I have heard thus far cannot see that it was a bite.

You mean they were able to doctor the evidence on instant replay? That would have taken time Karl, which was not there in the time in which they showed a zoomed still. I have done some photo editing and I will tell you, it is not going to get done so quickly.

Different case altogether! At the time there was no instant replay or instant photographic evidence to say it wasn't so. When they did have time to go over frame-byframe photo evidence, then the GK was found out to be lying. This is a different era and you do not have to wait on film to develop to see photos of incidents.

This case is clear cut. The referee didn't see it, but FIFA can and should take retrospective action.
                Look? ...I said I never saw a bite!
                You did. Great!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Cho, just low di Count nuh? LoL

Comment

Everybody deserves a fourth chance.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                      Look? ...I said I never saw a bite!
                      You did. Great!
                      Fair enough, you said you never saw a bite.
                      I think my main issue with your stance was your reference to photoshopping bite marks on the player's shoulder in instant replay and making reference to incident with Chilean GK over three decades ago.

Just pointing out that your arguments couldn't hold water.
                      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

You ever hear the saying:

A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still?

LOL.
                        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Never heard it before, but I got it.

Comment

Working...
                          X