RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Costa Rica!!! Costa Rica!!! Costa Rica!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karl;485135]Yuh kno dat nuh lagic? ...it is quality teachers and students that will determine outcome. i.e. whether or not the exposure to development system geared to enable greatest of development?

Why can we not have local players, clubs...playing against best players in the world/playing against and learning from best?
    Learning from the best??? LOL!
    Our English players are not the best. They're 2nd & 3rd tier players in England .... and English native ball is already 2nd rate technically so they're basically 3rd rate

Our players local don't need English players for instruction...they need to play high level intl ball on a sustained basis with good coaching... the presence of UB40s en masse limits their opportunities for that exposure

Traveling teams, teams invited to Jamaica...?
    Our teachers (coaches) --- *not going on FIFA courses or UEFA coaching courses...but to my GUNNERS, Real Madrid...etc., etc.? France's top academies? ..."the Belgian way"? Spain's academies? ...and returning and sharing that knowledge? ...teachers from top clubs programs coming to JA to teach...(Hey...haven't we not for years being 'running' an education system where ex-pats visit and teach in our schools? ...that constant infusing the system with cutting edge teaching techniques? ...do we not send our teacher-training college lecturers on sabbaticals? Well?

Cross-fertilization so desperately needed... Fact is, we should 'empty our coaches' minds of the nonsense it is filled with and expose them to 'coaching'...real coaching! ...it then follow that our kids will be...
    However it's done... we need improved technical instruction from 8-21 y.o.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
      If the ref were a fish he'd be CARP!
      PR yuh right!!!!!!!!! Brilliant!!!!!

Carp are indeed bottom feeders

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

What's wrong with bottom feeders? Some of my favorite seafood are bottom feeders.

I had a Jamaican friend who visited KC recently and we were at a function where fried battered catfish was served. He gave out that he didn't eat catfish because it was a bottom feeder. After the occasion, I asked if he liked shrimp and lobster, to which he immideately responded with a resounding "yes, love them!!".

I reminded him that those were also bottom feeders.

So what's the deal here OneDon?
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I noticed that with all your postulation on how to run the program, you still have not identified how the program would be financed.

OK, let us take the discussion to another level. Please identify the sources of funds and give us an idea how the suggestions you have put forward will or can be funded? We have to keep in mind that the JFF is not a regular business with regular inflow of cash.

I see the biggest obstacle to moving the program forward is serious lack of funds. I am not trying to put you on the spot, but where would you get money from to kick start the things you think need to be done if you were elected president of the JFF? Please do not joke out this thing in your response.

Thanks
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

It is not for me to solve every problem. I've posted exhaustively in the past re simple, affordable ways to address the development deficit... using infrastructure already in the ground. I'm not going beyond that

The biggest obstacle in moving forward is not money....it's poor football leadership which is enabled by an unaware public. The leadership and its backward, failed policies need to be changed forthwith

Put competent, visionary leadership in place with good development plans.... that will attract resources to move forward. Or we can continue supporting the fockery which simultaneously produces no WCQ and..more importantly.. no football development

Comment

Ok sar!

Comment

Working...
              X