No announcement yet.

Klopp: Finding Rodgers Monkey Wrench

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peter R,his deception targeted the players and not the fans,in all honesty,do you REALLY believe he will not get new players during the transfer window?
    Hopefully the players are as gullible.

Comment

Duppy 2

Erm... Jurgen doesn't agree with you on this count (above) and on this one highligted (below) that I cut and paste from your previous post:(Duppy,2)

Glad you took the time to read the post , but it would be good if you took the time to comprehend it before you conclude it JK agrees with me,it mentioned...........The loss to Watford only highlighted that Klopp is trying to find the monkey wrench(s) to remove and build his own engine. Some of the same parts maybe used, some maybe discarded, new ones bought, but at this juncture there is no doubt, Klopp is adjusting to his players , adjusting to a new league and the players are adjusting to him. Obviously you will have hiccups and for anyone to not give him credit while acknowledging the new vigor and put him on par with Rodgers who spent 300 million over 3 seasons, had a 6 game preseason, got knocked out every European cup at the same points every season is being ignorant, harsh and disingenuous .

I am a 100 % sure when he has finished the above he will go to the transfer market.Is he an adiot for doing that ,I wouldnt even ask that question ,but hey you would.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I am not about to second guess the manager... he will do what he needs to. Everyone has a right to change his mind at any moment, even X!
        Peter R

Comment

My sarcasm on the is JK an idiot was completely lost on you. It would have been patently obvious to anyone who read with comprehension that OBVIOUSLY my opinion of him could never be that... so who is the idiot??
          Peter R

Comment

It is not a right per se if doing so results in one being ostracized.
            In any event,he isn't changing his mind,he merely said that to motivate the players he has.

Comment

No ,thats why I responded with sarcasm,as for the question who is the idiot you pretty much answered it , by leaving out a paragraph of my essay to reach a baseless conclusion, compounded by the fact that you missed my sarcasm in your query of who is the fool....hehe...too eassssssyyyyyyy !

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I'm not clear on your ostracism reference, but you can't please all the people all the time. So my bottom line is: JK at the controls and he will guide the LFC ship. I am no guru so I will leave the decisions to the expert.

And no one is infallible: but I have no doubt that JK will work to the best of his ability; the players carry out his directives to the best of theirs; and GENUINE SUPPORTERS do their thing while eschewing wagonists... it's all good!
                Peter R

Comment

Really??... you are a genius!
                  Peter R

Comment

Naah juss the narmal one.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                      Naah juss the narmal one.
                      Sorry - Klopp is the Normal One, stop shub you wagonistic self pon fi wi manager...you are the "Wagonistic One"!
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Another DUMB declaration - The PLAYERS ARE NOT PLAYING UP TO THEIR POTENTIAL ( DUPPPY , 2015)1st only fools generalise
                        LOL!!!!!!! Wooooooooooooieeeeeeeeeeeeee... so is the following statement a generalisation?

"getting more out of less"?

It is comical how your own words consistently come back to heng you. Klown.

Another DUMB declaration - The PLAYERS ARE NOT PLAYING UP TO THEIR POTENTIAL ( DUPPPY , 2015)[B]How do you know that they are not ,
                        Ermm.... no shots on goal, bodgan dropping the ball, tons of possession, few chances created, poor marking on set plays...etc. etc. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this one out.

...could it be that some of them with the potential they have just isnt good enough for Klopp?......keep in mind he didnt purchase none of them...
                        I thought Klopp was showing us (and the players) how to do "more with less". LOL!!!! Klown...you are a joka...now you ah chat trype bout me a move the goal posts. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too easy fi true.

Run - you wagon a wait pon you!!!! LOL!!!!
                        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Yuh nuh get Part 2,DUPPY ,it seems soundbites are all what you two have, KLOPP is your coach,If you cant support ......,the players arent playing for the manager, asking for a holistic assesment from where we came and how we got here ,its like pulling teeth.

He is your manager and I am a waggonist in your book,good,i lose alot of sleep over that...hehe ..., i value your opinions on the topic of a true fan ,like I value your words..hehe ,as long as he functions in the ethos of the Trinity,Herectics will be Xposed .

Comment

I thought Klopp was showing us (and the players) how to do "more with less". LOL!!!! Klown...you are a joka...now you ah chat trype bout me a move the goal posts. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too easy fi true.....(Duppy,2015)

Hehe

Comment

I'll buy that... if "narmal" means:

* wagonism
                              * being the epitome of a double X standard
                              * wagonism
                              * being illogical
                              * wagonism
                              * being a stranger to the truth and Truth
                              * wagonism
                              * being incapable of EVER giving a straight answer
                              * wagonism
                              * having to revert to TIA or other sites to get an opinion
                              * wagonism
                              * being obsessed with past coaches (one God one Demon)**
                              * wagonism
                              * deifying mortals
                              * wagonism
                              * being incapable of giving credit when it's due (by dispassionate consensus)
                              * wagonism
                              * being dogmatic
                              * wagonism
                              ** having a tormented soul
                              * wagonism
                              * being condemned to football purgatory for...
                              * wagonism
                              * being incapable of inference
                              * wagonism
                              * not being able to critically analyse anything other than a navel, even then...
                              * wagonism
                              * making stuff up to suit an agenda
                              * wagonism
                              * not knowing what loyalty means
                              * wagonism
                              * abandoning ship when the a local squall passed by; the then captain said stay the course
                              * wagonism
                              * looking to re-board the ship after the squall when everyting looking criss
                              * wagonism
                              * pretending that abandoning ship never took place ***
                              * wagonism
                              * seeking to curry favour with the ship's new captain
                              * wagonism
                              *** smoking bad weed (is there any other explanation?) that creates delusion and hallucination
                              * wagonism
                              * taking classes in spin doctoring and bullsh!tting
                              * wagonism

.... the list is mighty long and time is against me, but if that is "narmal" ...knock yuhself out!

BTW did I mention "wagonism"?? If I didn't, WAGONISM
                              Peter R

Comment

Yuh nuh get Part 2,DUPPY ,it seems soundbites are all what you two have, KLOPP is your coach,If you cant support ......,the players arent playing for the manager, asking for a holistic assesment from where we came and how we got here ,its like pulling teeth.

He is your manager and I am a waggonist in your book,good,i lose alot of sleep over that...hehe ..., i value your opinions on the topic of a true fan ,like I value your words..hehe ,as long as he functions in the ethos of the Trinity,Herectics will be Xposed .
                                Do you value LFC? Our history? Was running away to City your way of showing that? LOL!!! Klown, move you dutty self from we...you walk alone. And YOU are the only heretic, and YOU have been Xposed...many times. LOL!!! Klown, run and hug up HL, that's your new side now.

Comment

Working...
                                X