Klopp: Finding Rodgers Monkey Wrench

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by X View Post
    I thought Klopp was showing us (and the players) how to do "more with less". LOL!!!! Klown...you are a joka...now you ah chat trype bout me a move the goal posts. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too easy fi true.....(Duppy,2015)

Hehe
    That's your comeback?? Haaaaaaaa hhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa...FOOL, YOU ARE GENERALISING AGAIN.

"H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Paul, as I said, X "need a" BoX is deluded and hallucinating...

That was what HE said the manager was showing us, Sakho, Can, Lallana whoever he named that magically became top drawer overnight under JK's tutelage ...X "need a" BoX mantra has been doing "more with less" so OF COURSE he doesn't realise, or refuses to admit, he's moving the goal post , AS USUAL!! or, this is the usual spin when things don't go according to his plan. Had we won the Watford match, yu don kno we wouda never hear de end of doing "more with less".

All of a sudden him start chat re re bout dis player and dat player... where was all that chat prior to Watford?!? KMT

From looonnggg time I know we had said we lacked a top class goal scorer or two, barring the midfielders picking up the goal scoring slack... where was X?? busy demonising the man whe tek whe him gyal... he totally failed to see the IRONY in your words... can't say I'm surprised!!

Anyway, JK has stated that he will not be going to the transfer market... whether he said that for political correctness, or whatever, we'll see what January brings.

Boxing Day will be a real test... our defence has to be in top form... and if our attack can take advantage of all opportunities we could ambush this side as their defence isn't all that to judge by their goals given up record.
      Last edited by Peter R; December 22, 2015, 05:19 PM.
      Peter R

Comment

Agreed about Boxing Day (and everything else). X is such a fraud. But you have to see with him. He is intellectually crippled; either that or his ego too big to admit when he is cornered. I suspect it is a bit of both. He accuses me of "sound bites" in summarising our problem as "players needing to step up", yet, he has a free pass to use "more with less". That's the chapter on the "DoublXStandard" as covered in the "Quadrilateral Doctrine". LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! Too funny.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I just ran through this post .....Top 4 next year is a minimum, no interest in cups, and momentum to go from their to challenging for the title (provided he gets the required funds) (Duppy,2015)

I just want to clarify , anything about top 4 this season, are you writing it off.You might not have an interest in cups like BR...hehe...but I think Klopp and I are on the same european page.As for next year isnt that a given ?

Peter yuh nuh tiyad and emabarrssed fi defen dis bredda, yuh nuh see it a show pan yuh,bredda ead nuh good man.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

erm... "next year" means 2016 in case you didn't know. I tell you about the reading comprehension thing... If it makes you feel any better, I know Paul just a tad better than anyone else here on the forum so, yeah, I know what he means and don't mind clarifying cah mi don kno seh yu is a man who wi gi man basket fi carry water!

Settle down and don't get too Xcited!

BTW you should be worried about finding a new club to support, cah it like HL waan kick yuh off de wagon! Real Madrid looks tempting, plus de Spanish gyal dem bettah looking dan dem English one wid dem t'ick ankle inna Manchester!
            Peter R

Comment

So you and Paul see a possibility of it being achieved thisi year,2015 ? Ead nuh good mi say Clarify that,yuh good.
              Last edited by Sir X; December 23, 2015, 12:01 AM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

So you and Paul see a possibility of it being achieved thisi year,2015 ? Ead nuh good mi say Clarify that,yuh good.
                You have to learn to do "more with less"...where the less is your IQ. Fool, every LFC supporter wants the club to WIN everything - that is a given - it is about having your PRIORITIES right. The PRIORITY is the LEAGUE LEAGUE LEAGUE. We all know your idea of greatness is to win the FA Cup and get relegated same time. LOL!!! Dyam klown.

Comment

So is the objective of Top 4 every season,but still Peta a try elp yuh out,clarify yuh statement is it next year or season ,because I want to know if that isn't the ambition this season.

Duppy.

Comment

So is the objective of Top 4 every season,but still Peta a try elp yuh out,clarify yuh statement is it next year or season ,because I want to know if that isn't the ambition this season.

Duppy.
                    LOL!! Unlike you, I will answer your question directly. The objective is ALWAYS top 4 as a minimum, that has NEVER been in question. The ISSUE, is whether we can CHALLENGE FOR THE TITLE CONSISTENTLY. That means that the LEAGUE LEAGUE LEAGUE LEAGUE is ALWAYS the priority EVERY SEASON. Any JACKASS, or even any POMPOUS ASS knows this!!!! Qualifying for the Champions League has NEVER been something we have not been capable of achieving, however, in the Abramovich era, challenging for the TITLE *CONSISTENTLY* has been elusive...primarily because the correlation between CHALLENGING FOR THE TITLE *CONSISTENTLY* and SQUAD VALUE & WAGE BILL would require MUCH GREATER SPENDING on the part of the owners. I have said it before, I'll say it again, dem not rich enough!!!!! Rogers has proved that *winning the title* is possible without the money, but until something changes, that would be an anomaly based on the outcomes of the past 10 years. Simple, Mr. Simplistic. Now, why you a run from answer mi question 'bout Bascombe? Who is the Duppy now?? Cowa'd!!! LOL!!!

Comment

So why are you making it an issue,Jackass about priority over knockout cups or is it Pompus ass?....hehe

Comment

So why are you making it an issue,Jackass about priority over knockout cups or is it Pompus ass?....hehe
                        LOL!!! This is how I know you are both a fool and an idiot, and why you rated Martinez for winning the FA CUP while getting relegated!!! LOL!!! Go educate yourself, the reason it is "an issue" is because the LEAGUE IS the priority, that doesn't mean that the club doesn't want to win everything. Come on man - get a brain. Yeeeeeeeeesh!

Comment

If it goes without saying , why are you making a Jackass of yourself about prioritizing the league , or is it a Pompuss one .

Thats all I am saying , but like everything else it flew over your head.

Comment

If it goes without saying , why are you making a Jackass of yourself about prioritizing the league , or is it a Pompuss one .

Thats all I am saying , but like everything else it flew over your head.
                            Nice try - the reason I am XPOUNDING ON IT is because YOU seem to think CUPS are more important as evidenced by your praise for Martinez getting relegated even though he won the FA Cup! Twit! And the problem with you flying over anybody head is that is bear sh!t you a try drop pon we head top. Dam - you are truly truly an idiot. And I am serious. A resident jackass fi true. It is sobering to think you once called your self a Red. Thank god that is no longer the case.

Comment

Working...
                            X