No announcement yet.

BTW Brasil will send out a signal to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah hope suh, kah dem steering innah one wicked decline yah now. Dem big ballah of 82 ah hurt yah now; fi si dem joke ball weh dem ah play.

Comment

Okay the only argument that is factual here; is that Brasil was beaten by Germany 7 goals to 1. The rest is conjecture with assumptions at its base.

The Fallacy of saying that Black youth that dies could be the next Pele is highly flawed. Why stop there ? Why not the next physicist to help Brasil with her space program? My arguments on Brasil were never about Brasil's political or economic issues but her football. I would like it to remain so; please do not high jack my post.

Comment

To myout,USAF,HL and Mo please view part of the signal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gqemskft0ag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3PwgHFEQ6k

Comment

Here comes another High Jacking: not much has changed since the 7:1 hence the sacking of the coach. If selected skill videos of young Brazil ballas playing in Brazil was enough that 7:1 shalacking on home Brazil would not have occurred. The murder of young blacks in Brazil was referenced because obviously the powers that be need a relevant reason to cease doing this. The potential improvement of their soccer product would make more sense than 'Black Brazillian Lives Matter". It's all about saving young black lives by any means necessary. I am sure that's High Jacking you can buy into. Now carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
            Here comes another High Jacking: not much has changed since the 7:1 hence the sacking of the coach. If selected skill videos of young Brazil ballas playing in Brazil was enough that 7:1 shalacking on home Brazil would not have occurred. The murder of young blacks in Brazil was referenced because obviously the powers that be need a relevant reason to cease doing this. The potential improvement of their soccer product would make more sense than 'Black Brazillian Lives Matter". It's all about saving young black lives by any means necessary. I am sure that's High Jacking you can buy into. Now carry on.
            LOL! Noice
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Well would Socrates,Eder,and Zico all be facing the same risk as Pele and Serginho?
              And why did Neymar resort to bleaching despite the most acclaimed baller to have emerged from Brazil is Pele,who is HIS mentor?

1)The purchasing power of skin colour
              2)A player who have to survive in such an environment.

Do not be quick to dismiss the correlation..,boss.

Comment

Still riding that old mare I see. It's obvious that you know not the ways of the Brazilian system of football. As Knenichi Ohmae said in his book (the mind of the strategist) look not to folklore but to the numbers (I'm para phrasing here).

Now if you would total the number of black Brazilians that play professionally then ratio the number of these (pro players) that get shot annually to the total. The probability of a black pro player being shot,will jump out at you. You may have some serious problem if zero shows up but that's the lesson you learn for passing assertions.
                Last edited by Jawge; July 17, 2016, 11:42 PM.

Comment

What risk are you talking about? See my response to Rudi. This is akin to Trump equating and relating Vaccinations to autism. I am busy I have little time for rants and hand waving.

Comment

Jawge,are you saying Pele would not be at risk today because as a youth he benefited from having the disiable socioeconomic status,and or he isn't of the targeted colour ..?

Comment

Look at the numbers and stop speculating. How many pro black Brasilian footballers are being shot per year? How many black pro footballers are in the league? The answer lies there. BTW has Pele been shot whilst he was a pro player in Brasil?

Comment

Even for you this reasoning is past ridiculous and that's saying a lot. Sigh.

Comment

Just look at the numbers, that's all I say.

Comment

King Jawge, please forgive me, but I forgot most of what I learnt in my Smoke Signal class from my high school days. Y'know with the advent of smart fones and all..... Correct me if I'm wrong, but the one likkle puff a smoke weh me see rising from the Brasil (see I spell them name correctly) camp seh, "Send help, Brown man y Gringos ~cough~cough~ stealeth our souls. Young Prince Chief looks very ordinary 'gainst likkle young Brown Men". King Jawge can you please give me the proper translation? TIA
                            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

They are not playing as a team. It should have been a GabbyJ and Neymar show. I'm yet to see Neymar and Gabby J exchange passes. Even the corner; Neymar tried to score on his own. Outside of Gabby J and Neymar , there is not much talent on the team. Gabigol/Young Fred should be on the bench., he can't score against a disciplined defence. Fred is just getting in the way of the two ballas. The midfield is not working to see Neymar and Gabby J to score.

I'm saddened that Gabby J chose Mancity, he had pep fool him. Pep is only looking out for Pep.One dry spell in England and the poison pens will start. Look at what they did to Robinho.Gabby J should have gone to Barcelona where he would develop into a player that tops the world. Yes he would have to come off the bench but that would change by next year. Gabby J is only 19. He will now waste his talent and time with Pep in England.

Comment

oh shaddap...looking at this pathetic display on home soil he is luck anybody signed him...better nat come flop up city...

Comment

Working...
                                X