BTW Brasil will send out a signal to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
    oh shaddap...looking at this pathetic display on home soil he is luck anybody signed him...better nat come flop up city...
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Thanks for the heads up...wi get yuh Brazil sign

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
      the world this Olympics. When you receive the signal you will know what it means. Done talk.
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Brazil has sent a message alright.

Comment

So whats wrong with Brazilian football exactly?

In a way it reminds me of the decline of West Indies in Test cricket, where the signs were there that something was wrong for quite a while but nobody really believed it until the team finally cratered when the last set of stars retired.

If Brazil didn't get that 7-1 I think they would still be in denial.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I know one Brazilian fan who is still in denial big time and not just about their football. Still waiting for that message. Maybe the message is in a bottle to be retrieved on the shores of a far off land decades from now.

Comment

LOL. Well if by any remote chance it is a fan that studies ancient Greek philosophers, perhaps he should consider if he is trapped in the mental prison described in Plato's Cave, seeing shadows and not realising they are illusions.

Hold on, I wonder if the fire in this cave could have been mistaken for a smoke signal?

Last edited by Islandman; August 10, 2016, 03:06 PM.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

LOL. Smoke signal says "it's Pep's fault".

Comment

Is whey unnuh come from? A club? Please never ever consider me for membership

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qlBsMoqccw

Comment

You're not qualified so you won't be considered. The "club" is for the sensible. ..only

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Ah hear yuh bossman Understood

Comment

Quite at ease in the "prison". Thank you very much

Comment

It's my hope that the signal has reached one and all Any questions?
                          Feel free to post them

Comment

Earth to Jawge: Signal received!

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                            It's my hope that the signal has reached one and all Any questions?
                            Feel free to post them
                            Brazil looks and still is ORDINARY...A pale shadow of past glories when brilliance was expected & commonplace.

This bunch has a looooonnnnnggg way to go to even begin to reclaim Brazil's heritage of magical football. But Hope Constantly Springs

Any questions??????

Comment

I hope you're right.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You need a dictionary. Brazil hasn't beaten Ecuador in Quito in 30 odd years and you come out saying that display was ordinary. When's the last time a teenager played for Brasil's senior team?
                                Brasil stands a chance of taking it in Russia but Brasil has to come very good. Right now the middle is not living up to standards (too much ego).
                                Colombia was no threat to Brasil yet Brasil insisted on demonstrating how Brasil can beat Brasil. The middle is not servicing Gabby J and Neymar properly (Gabby foremost). It could have been 3-1 against Colombia. Neymar was standing with the open goal and my boy (who is a lesser mortal, for now) took the shot. Coming from the back Brasil is sound in attack either Gabby J or Neymar will get the ball, not so from the middle. This must be fixed before 2018. When fixed yuh ah go haffi keep quiat.

What you could say is that Brasil needs a third world class talent,then I will agree. It's not over yet though

Comment

Working...
                                X