No announcement yet.

SirX!!!.......Received this info earlier today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting how you have inserted buying history and being a disruption.Of note that was never a part of USAF or my discourse.I believe he coined it " moving goal post" I am sure he knows that being a threat has a different meaning.

I put that down to your natural cognitive abilities being limited when you failed English comprehension @ JC.

The CSL just poached a youth from the richest league in the world,whether it's unlimited or not in terms of spending power is another question.That is a threat!

As for language and cultural issues,it didn't stop Oscar,Ramirez,Tevez,Texeria,Hulk,so I would bet it won't stop those to follow.

CLAFFY!
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I have labelled it his "revisionism"... does it all the time, a subtle change of the "arguement" (sic) as he calls it, and he will (want to ) have you scrambling. As I said before, when dealing wid dis bredda, be guided!
      Peter R

Comment

USAF ,Paul couldn't state how I changed the argument could you ?

That's if you know what it is ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I's a common thing you do star..once the "arguEment" (sic) runs against your favour, you subtly change what you are saying...to sound as if you were always in agreement with what was being said (opposed to) about your view! I don't have time to search and all that, but that is my observation over time. It's either that, or you refuse to answer pointed questions!
          Peter R

Comment

Suh yuh can't,it's common for you two to accuse me of same,esp a lack of comprehension on your part when faced with unmitigated facts ! .Odd you didn't see me initially questioning USAF hijacking the discourse to other (goal post),but hey ah Suh it guh.....Hehe.

Well not so odd.

Comment

You, as usual, are deluded! USAF kept it real, you, AS USUAL, changed your position to suit... You tryin' too hard bredrin... jus chill out!
              Peter R

Comment

Suh yuh can't,we both kept it real and respectful.I have yet to change my belief the CSL is a threat and that the CSL cant be compared to the NASL/ MLS model in spending and poaching youth from Europe elites.. Some how you three believe I moved the goal post....lol

The only similarities that USAF and I agree on is,its to develop the league and that spending will taper down.
                Last edited by Sir X; December 29, 2016, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                  Interesting how you have inserted buying history and being a disruption.Of note that was never a part of USAF or my discourse.I believe he coined it " moving goal post" I am sure he knows that being a threat has a different meaning.

I put that down to your natural cognitive abilities being limited when you failed English comprehension @ JC.

The CSL just poached a youth from the richest league in the world,whether it's unlimited or not in terms of spending power is another question.That is a threat!

As for language and cultural issues,it didn't stop Oscar,Ramirez,Tevez,Texeria,Hulk,so I would bet it won't stop those to follow.

CLAFFY!
                  LOL!!! Jackass - that was an opinion OF MY OWN on the subject matter at hand that was simply ADDITIVE to the basic premise of the CSL being a threat. "History" is an integral COMPONENT of the entertainment product that is European football that you in your typical myopia have ignored. But that is to be understood - when you jump from club to club and jersey to jersey, it's no wonder. Still, it's proof positive that what you usually discuss is typically stupidness, so excuse me for ignoring your trash. Eeedyat.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Good for you!
                    Peter R

Comment

Working...
                    X