As a MU fan, I cannot say that I am pleased

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As a MU fan, I cannot say that I am pleased

with the movements during this transfer window. Our problem last season was scoring goals and all now we nuh sign a striker. Rashford isn't clinical enough to lead the line all season.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

you think strikers easy to get now? Everybody want 100 pound and up.

It is a chess game right now with the strikers.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      you think strikers easy to get now? Everybody want 100 pound and up.

It is a chess game right now with the strikers.
      Milan was able to sign a stiker from Porto for E38M. Woodward needs to realize that once they express an interest in a player his price goes up. He got a list from March ... sign the players so they can meet up for preseason training.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I'm trying to stay calm. Outside of Sh!tty's two, no other team has signed anyone of significance either. Chel$ki and Gummers worst than us and Loserfool signed a surplus to requirement.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          I'm trying to stay calm. Outside of Sh!tty's two, no other team has signed anyone of significance either. Chel$ki and Gummers worst than us and Loserfool signed a surplus to requirement.
          Why unu don't buy Origi from we? heX seh him ready an price him at £100m.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

What's an Origi? I wouldn't chance using that exotic-sounding seasoning on my food. That sounds like sure running belly to me.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              What's an Origi? I wouldn't chance using that exotic-sounding seasoning on my food. That sounds like sure running belly to me.
              Proof that you are a football dunce...that's like asking if "a rooney" is a type of goose. KMT.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                Proof that you are a football dunce...that's like asking if "a rooney" is a type of goose. KMT.
                Huh? Tell me you're not trying to compare Rooney and Origi?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                  Huh? Tell me you're not trying to compare Rooney and Origi?
                  LOL! No...more like comparing Jangle to X.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                    LOL! No...more like comparing Jangle to X.
                    Damn ... why would you want to insult Jangle like that?

Comment

The Spanish media was reporting that Mbappe got injured the other day when he pulled an abdominal muscle from laughing so hard at Loserfool's bid for him.

Comment

I heard it is a serious issue insomuch that FIFA is demanding Pool restricts its comedy acts to only dejected Pool players using Klopp's small shoulders as a refuge for comfort.
                        Advisories have been issued to all players.

Comment

Mi si 2 cockroach fight fi less dan dat!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

In England,Man U is a one of a kind, still playing it by ear.

Comment

Unnuh bittah sah.Weeping and wailing and knashing of teeth when 6th place buk yuh next year and Pool wins the prem and Rafa ( Newcastle) win the FA cup and league cup.
                              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                              X