A word about licenses...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
    Why not make it 50 K,upgrade the travel and lodging to 1st class,thats how they do it at TRUMP university ?

Whether its 5 to 50k,we need that knowledge running our program from a Jamaican perspective.

Its is imperative that we have our own people certified.Are you saying because the cost is what you deem high,we should shelf it ?

If it is so,why ?
    Surely you didnt post this crap to enlighten us ,so we can debate cost !

No one expected it to be free Claffy!
    LOL! Laaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwdddddd - you are one DUMB m-f-er! YOU are the one talking about UEFA A and B requirements in a country that "bruk" without ANY REGARD for the reality behind what you are advocating.
    You blabber on out of your arse about partnering with a UEFA country or the US. What is in it for them??? Oh - dem ago gi we coaching instruction for free? LOL! Klown...the place to start is with the current JFF courses. If we can't get that right - e.g. making sure that the requirement that all high school and club coaches have a JFF 1 or 2, then we have ZERO chance of invoking anything of substance higher than that. Creep before you walk, walk before you run...THINK before you open you flabba mout'!!!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Break it down to me , given the parameters I gave you why its cheaper, by dismissing every suggestion I gave you by the (*)If you cant do that ,Johnny yuh a play wid yuhself.

* 1st It gives confidence to the program ?

* 2nd it saves money , in that these coaches will save U$A million$ every 4 years from renting a forgein white coach ,who leaves us without the knowledge when sacked and in debt?

*3rd these same coaches can be our own instructors with a comprehemsive program to fit our culture, who keep up with best practices and certify our own (LOCALS) to the required standard,by putting on mandated clinics ?
      How long do you think it takes to get an A-Pro license?
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Come betta Claffy,1st I have consistently stated our economic reality,hence the call that whatever program we institute must factor in our cultural economic reality.

2nd no one expects it to be free,if we partner with FIFA or various FAs to develop a program that fits our cultural economic situation ,we would reduce the travel and lodging expense that raised your friend bill to the 50k,e.g the english FA has online courses,I am sure they arent the only ones.

3rd starting from the Level 1 and 2 course is good but it does not stop us from attaining the A & B in the key areas.

* The Football Director - A

* Senior Coach-A

* U,23 -14 - B ( at least 2 with a B)

As I explained to Sass,this would

* 2nd it saves money , in that these coaches will save U$A million$ every 4 years from renting a forgein white coach ,who leaves us without the knowledge when sacked and in debt?

*3rd these same coaches can be our own instructors with a comprehemsive program to fit our culture, who keep up with best practices and certify our own (LOCALS) to the required standard,by putting on mandated clinics ?

Yuh see mi Claffy !
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Come betta Claffy,1st I have consistently stated our economic reality,hence the call that whatever program we institute must factor in our cultural economic reality.

2nd no one expects it to be free,if we partner with FIFA or various FAs to develop a program that fits our cultural economic situation ,we would reduce the travel and lodging expense that raised your friend bill to the 50k,e.g the english FA has online courses,I am sure they arent the only ones.

3rd starting from the Level 1 and 2 course is good but it does not stop us from attaining the A & B in the key areas.

* The Football Director - A

* Senior Coach-A

* U,23 -14 - B ( at least 2 with a B)

As I explained to Sass,this would

Yuh see mi Claffy !
          Who pays for the A and B courses for these? Who pays for their continuing education which is NOT insignificant - (e.g. you have to take a certain amount of renewal hours I believe for the A)? Downswell is in charge of coaching development in Jamaica - do you know his position on this?

Comment

Yawwwwwwwn: Dont bore me today,even Sass a mek more sense than you.I agree with his partnerships and sponsorship ideas,disagree with how it would be structured because it would cost more and it wouldnt give us confidence.For the fact that we would be going back to forgeiners for recertification.

Read Sass ideas,something might go off in yuh ead.

Claffy...lol

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yawwwwwwwn: Dont bore me today,even Sass a mek more sense than you.I agree with his partnerships and sponsorship ideas,disagree with how it would be structured because it would cost more and it wouldnt give us confidence.For the fact that we would be going back to forgeiners for recertification.

Read Sass ideas,something might go off in yuh ead.

Claffy...lol
              Go off in my head? LOL! Like the bomb that blow up fi u brain? LOL! Klown, you are an academic zero. Leave big talk to big man and go back and learn you 3X table.

Comment

.......As I stated you posted the 1st world best practices cost to attain certification to say what ?

You have no alternative to fit Jamaicas' economic cultural paradigm,that is the question claffy !

Comment

.......As I stated you posted the 1st world best practices cost to attain certification to say what ?

You have no alternative to fit Jamaicas' economic cultural paradigm,that is the question claffy !
                  LOL! Okay - the alternative starts with getting the right people in the room. You are excused.

Comment

OK sah.

Comment

Thanks again father Paul. Can't say how much I appreciate the information/knowledge you are giving to me. In short look for more average players mmaking the US roster.

Why is it that these talented kids from S.America,Central, West Indies and Africa (from the inner cities) never make the USMNT? The US if wanted to coud seriousy challenge for the WC since 94. Ah well, you just touched on part of the problem.

BTW where was Crespo born again?

Comment

I have a Brazilian friend who is the best personal soccer coach I have seen in GA. He is also a professional playing US indoor soccer and made the Brazilian futsul team, He played in Brazil and Mexico leagues as well.

I don't think he is interested in taking any Licenses courses. He is great at futul, close skills and fitness. Not the best at game management but if his price wasn't so high he would be my boys personal trainer. He has no licenses but he can run rings around most coaches I have seen in teaching personal skills. His coaching is very high in demand in my area.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                          Thanks again father Paul. Can't say how much I appreciate the information/knowledge you are giving to me. In short look for more average players mmaking the US roster.

Why is it that these talented kids from S.America,Central, West Indies and Africa (from the inner cities) never make the USMNT? The US if wanted to coud seriousy challenge for the WC since 94. Ah well, you just touched on part of the problem.

BTW where was Crespo born again?
                          The biggest problem that kids in the inner cities have is the sheer cost of playing. You can't under estimate how much taking your kid through travel soccer in a top club will cost (anywhere from $2K - $10K). I have a *theory* about how they are trying to do this. They can't lose the middle class gravy train that US soccer is built on - i.e. it can't get "too black" or "too hispanic". Right now the cost for travel soccer keeps out the inner city kids, so they will want to keep it that way. However, they know they need inner city kids, so I think they're gonna do that through MLS academies who will gear towards the inner city kids. Those kids are more likely to "want to go pro" whereas travel soccer kids tend to just want to go to college. Just a guess. I think Atlanta and Philadelphia are places to watch.

Comment

I will say it again, we as the black and inner city parents need to do more.

Until we form our own leagues and association and work with our kids it will be the same.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                              I will say it again, we as the black and inner city parents need to do more.

Until we form our own leagues and association and work with our kids it will be the same.
                              You live in Atlanta. As I understand it, the Marta subway program has been a huge success (not sure though). This supposedly has brought ball to a lot of black kids. Is it working? (That's one of the reasons I mentioned Atlanta along with the massive support the community is showing their new MLS franchise).

Comment

Never met anyone associated with it. I know the YMCA in some areas like DeKalb have a lot of kids playing. I also know the boys and girl club provide some rec soccer but nothing compared to what we know as travel soccer.

Comment

Working...
                                X