No announcement yet.

Man u ites a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am getting at the fact that the GK is a part of any teams defence,tell that to Lazie,2nd he was one of the most expensive then and now ,how much Real want to pay for him,you think they will put him as part of the defence or forward line 🙄

3rd Manchester United defence over those 5 years is valued at twice as much as Liverpool.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

you really are clueless...we paid $200,000 for pablo mari from the spanish second division...we sent him out on loan & he will sold be sold for a healthy profit...you comparing someone we bought for $200,000 to a $30 million dollar dud?

kayode was sold this summer for a profit...

we bought rulli for $4.7 mil and sold him to real sociedad for $8 mil....

it's obvious i can't talk football with you...you are truly clueless...lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
        Degea is part of the defence,in fact part of the cost🙄
        Don't be ridiculous X. Go to Squaka and do the comparison. Degea made 92 saves while Citeh's keeper made 54 and Pool keeper made 48. Degea made 3.54 saves per goal. That is a clear indication that the opponents were getting too many attemtps. The manager figured the best way to address that is to improve the defense. What is so hard in that to understand?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

That is a clear indication your manager parks the bus,it's tactical.He could buy 4 defenders,they would set up the same way and your keeper would suffer the same date.

Kissteeth!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

That is a clear indication your manager parks the bus,it's tactical.He could buy 4 defenders,they would set up the same way and your keeper would suffer the same date.

Kissteeth!
            Park bus and finish ahead of Pool? Really? I have my issues with Jose's tactics, but to claim he parked the bus is simply being .... Trumpian.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You call (that ) attacking football

Comment

When you win a trophy....anything....even a Certificate of Participation, then you can come talk to us. Oh sorry, you won Arsenal's Fourth Place Trophy last season. Congrats.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Ouch, someone's feeling get hurt after I yanked up his skirt,now he is in misery trying to cop a plea.......the season young.

https://youtu.be/s5MogMGLWAA

Comment

You call (that ) attacking football
                    As I said, I have my issues with Jose's tactics. However, when MU attacked ...well ... check the results.

Comment

Working...
                    X